ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Ultimate "Help me with ____" thread!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eggertstwart  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, this thread doesn't get many posts...I guess I'll try here before posting a separate topic.

Cheat on the Church-gh1-solo 3

The only thing keeping me from the fc.

Edit: My problem was I that i strummed the entire the same speed. I always strummed too fast or slow because the first 3 notes are like 14 nps and the rest are 9.5.

Last edited by eggertstwart on Sun Oct 17, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: eggertstwart Wii Friend Code: 1614039730822009
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never played GH1, so perhaps this is bad advice, but with my understanding of the engine, couldn't you do something like this?

The game requires you to hold a lower fret to do a hopo, right? So just anchor the yellow in third position and go to town, then anchor for the minitrill at the end, while still holding yellow. It's only 9.5 NPS, too.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
eggertstwart  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The O-Y-B-O (O of third trip and fourth trip) are actually 14.3 NPS.(I think) This is why i'm having trouble with it.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: eggertstwart Wii Friend Code: 1614039730822009
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eggertstwart wrote:
The O-Y-B-O (O of third trip and fourth trip) are actually 14.3 NPS.(I think) This is why i'm having trouble with it.

Well, after looking at the chart, it's also arranged in triplets, but there are four notes to a beat, so it's broken up rather weirdly.

||

Kind of like that. Maybe you have a timing issue because of that?
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
B.nAUght47  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: slow ride and talk dirty to me guide review. Reply with quote

awesome awesome awesome!!!! I now have 3 GH3 FCs!!!!! awesome guide.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: BnAUght47 Wii Friend Code: 0810038126955628
SiLv3RizGood  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need help with the "Lets Play" Section on Smash Hits, I really want to grab this achievement
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: