ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What's With DWEDFN?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:02 am    Post subject: What's With DWEDFN? Reply with quote

Sorry about this topic. I didn't mean to come across as an ass or anything like that but obviously I was in the wrong. I apologise for anyone offended by me saying all this 'easy' stuff, I don't mean that (it is a hard song).
I'll just refrain from doing this in the future.
Once again, sorry.

Last edited by RobGHH on Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
elScarecrow  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you're coming across as a pompous dick by posting stuff like this
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: ESC57
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK my wording is not the best. I'll edit (I'm not trying to degrade anyone)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RobGHH PSN Name: robbie8n
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's hard -.- Sympathy is in no way even CLOSE to being as hard as DWEDFN. It's got a difficult intro mixed with chords everywhere. A solo that will more than likely require someone to tap it for an FC. And a bridge (if that's what you can call it) that has odd strumming and hopo riffs. It's just a song you need to try and get consistent on at least 3/4 of it if you want to at least fluke an FC.
RobGHH  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there's three hard parts - Intro chords + random strums
Solo 1 ladders & Bridge odd strumming. (At least I think that's it)
For the chords use index and ring fingers and slide between the notes, using appropriate fingers for the and
Either strum every note of the random strum/hammeron things or just double strum where the strums are.
Solo 1 - one hand the ascending quads and tap the ladders with 234 fingers on the YBO and your other presses the other buttons in the ladders. One hand the rest (or tap the highest notes of the Q/T.
Bridge strumming - use index on green and 35 on the chords (requires stretching). Alt strum the entire thing like so: DUDUD DUD
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's good that you posted a little bit of advice for the song just now, but definitely before that there really isn't a reason to post anything like this at all. I read this as "I didn't have any problem FCing this and I don't understand why anyone else would have any problem with FCing this. Why is that?" The OP didn't really indicate that you were going to offer help or advice... rather that a snide comment about the song just occupies the space at the top of the thread. Personally I have loads of trouble with the 'staircase' Bridge and I know many other people do. I know this was a bitter and ranty post but Im just not a very big fan of it.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Parama  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welll it may be the stupid intro, it might be the tapping in the first solo, it might be the strumming, and it might be how easy it is to choke in the second solo.

Oddly enough I never choked past the first solo albeit when I FCed it was a bit of a fluke. But it's definitely third hardest on GHWT, no contest whatsoever.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parama wrote:
But it's definitely third hardest on GHWT, no contest whatsoever.

Because it's definitely in that game.
Fug  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

elScarecrow wrote:

Accomplishment Thread - Nothing new... lol. | Youtube | S11 - GH2X Squeedlies Champion!
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't realize this was a tips thread <.< I thought you were asking why it's just hard in general.
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fug wrote:
elScarecrow wrote:

This x100. I came into this thread knowing exactly what the OP was going to say and I was going to say something along these lines but it looks like elScarecrow got to it before I did. Some songs YOU may find to be not difficult others might. I personally found this song rather difficult. Please from now on refrain from making posts like this or worded in such a manner. I'm not trying to backseat moderate but stuff like this is frowned upon and pisses people off.
f4phantom2500  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Internet, I love you.

47/64/29/68/41/85/48/47/85/46/87//647
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv f4phantom
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: