ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
expertwin - Guitar Hero Live MGuitar FGFC!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
expertwin  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:20 am    Post subject: expertwin - Guitar Hero Live MGuitar FGFC! Reply with quote

Well, so I did a thing. I decided to buy DJ Hero and get FGFCs on the ten Guitar songs. I got an triple FGFC (an EMH FGFC to be exact) within a day of receiving the game.

I also got a Guitar Hero 80s FGFC on Easy like last year, but never bothered to update.

----
http://www.scorehero.com/manage_scores.php?group=2&game=2&diff=2

Well, I'm back and I got a new FGFC: GH2!... on Medium. The thing about lower-difficulty FGFCs is that they're not so much difficult as they are time-consuming. It took about a week to get this (outside of SatD which I had long ago).
----

Well, it has finally happened. I have now become the 161st Free Bird (going by the Random User Stats thread) Which when the numbers are replaced with each other is considered by some to the "true" Number of the Beast. (If I only still had a working copy of GH3 or the patience to re-download the first Iron Maiden pack from RB, that could be a fitting FC.)

I really would have liked to also update with a really big FC. In fact, I had one specific FC in mind (take a wild guess). But let me tell you a little something. The group ERG, rather than get a grand FBFC or a deliberately underwhelming FC, instead went with a normal FBFC. They felt that the milestone itself is good on its own and that they don't really need to dwell on it. That's basically what I'm doing here. Sure, I would have really liked to get something like Free Bird, or even something like Bad Reputation. But I don't want to force myself.

Speaking of a bad reputation, I'm not exactly the most well-respected user here. I often get cooked by the other users (particularly people like inv4der and GregoryZero). I'm probably the poster child for an idiot on this site. And yeah, I have done things I'm not very proud of (like entering a PS3 code contest despite not owning a PS3). But I'm here to stay.

Anyway, thank you all for supporting me! I'd love to be able to name everyone, but I'm afraid that I'll miss someone or two. I'll just say that if you're reading this, you've most likely helped me in one way or another.

Anyway, here were some other ideas I had for Free Bird:

Leave after my 1999th post.
FC Free Bird on Easy
Grand video about me. (I still might do this one.)

...And, that's about it.

Fun fact: I was eating Reese's-flavored ice cream while making this.
----
3/22/2015

Well, here's something. I've been trying to kill time waiting for my report card to show up in the mail (it takes exactly one week) so I've been playing this game trying to FC songs. I've been trying to get Gemini. That song isn't hardit's cheap. So... freaking... cheap. That being said, it is within my FC range, so I will be going for that. You know what? I also think that I can FC Free Bird as well! So wait and see if I can manage those.
----
10/29/2014

Got an FC I've been trying for a bit. I got this rather quickly... one handed. Not so bad? Yet, I still need to FC SatD...
10/25/2014
I played GH2 today and managed to snag two awesome FCs.

First is everyone's favorite hand cramp machine Freya. I had previously obtained a run where I hit up to the outro. I tried it again today and, after some screwups and one embarrassing choke on the outro chords, I got the FC.

Next is PP(LL). I got this just after my Freya FC. I never choked on the solos, all of my chokes were in the intro riff. Awesome song, BTW.

Currently, I'm trying for Them Bones. Still haven't gotten that ending down yet. I'm also going for some FCs on GHWT. Maybe I'll get Stillborn or ELL VEE UHH.

10/18/2014

OMGOMGOMGOMG. Seriously, I am so happy to finally get this. This means I can finally continue my quest to FGFC GH1 on Hard. There were SO many tricky parts like the chorus riff and the DUHdada DAAAHdada riff and shouldn't have tripped me up but did but now I don't have to worry about them.

10/17/2014
I played GH2 and managed to get two FC's I'm quite proud of. Firstly, I grinded (ground?) persistently for a Woman FC over the past few days and just today FC'd it.

Miraculously, afterward I achieved an FC of Mother without so much as an overstrum.

I literally just got these right after each other. I mean, after I got Woman I just FC'd like that, even though according to the breakdown Mother is harder than Woman. Speaking of the breakdown, Mother is currently my hardest FC of the Guitar-only games (right below Freya, another song I've been trying to FC), though LiaE (DLC) is still a contender for my best FC. Did I just happen to channel my inner Peachfanclub (who, as you probably know, just FC'd BatM) or am I actually getting better at this game? Film at eleven.
----
10/11/2014
Hey folks! I've been playing the original oldschool GH games and I've gotten a good amount of FCs so far. The best of which is Holy Diver from GH80s.

I also earned 5 stars on Jordan. I couldn't get a good picture of the newspaper screen, so a setlist pic is all you get.

----
10/4/2014
----
I have just a achieved an FC I have been working towards for a while: La Bamba.

Those strumming patterns were tricky, but I took care of them by keeping HS at precisely HS2. That way, I was able to see the strumming more easily but still more easily see oncoming notes.

9/7/2014
I am happy to announce that I have received a new Xbox 360 and can play my other games soon. I will also be receiving a new copy of GH2.

I also got an FC of the DLC version of LiaE a while ago.
----

9/3/2014
I just got my fifth Expert Full Game FC, and my first one not on bass...

It's Band Hero XGuitar! I knew I was set for life when I FC'd BC, IWYtWM, and some other tricky songs, and the only thing that kept me back was a lack of interest. I knew I had it in me, I just needed patience...
----
8/31/2014
Well, I got the other difficult BH FC: I Want You to Want Me.

Before, I FC'd Didn't I/Solo 2 but overstrummed in an easier later part. Fortunately, I got the FC not to long after. Now to get the annoying-but-not-hard songs out of the way!
----
8/24/2014
Well, I just got probably my best FC yet: Black Cat!

I would like to give special thanks to JosephL and nunovanhalen for giving me tips on how to hit this solo. It took me a while, but I finally got it after turning on HS4, mashing on Focus Mode, and sheer patience. Never have I been so relieved to get an FC. Now I need to get IHITtG and I can go onward with the FGFC!
----
8/17/2014
After going for a completely different FGFC I popped in GH:A and got some new FCs. I got my newest remotely decent FC, Rats in the Cellar. It isn't Mercy, but it is on the Guitar Only hardest list.

With hyperspeed 3 this didn't take too long. The change in the riff and the HOPO in the outro gave me some trouble though. For the latter, I ended up strumming the HOPO.
----
8/9/2014
I'm gonna be going back to school on the 11th, so I figured now is a good time as any to post my current plans regarding GH.

First off, I got two new FGFCs: Band Hero HGuitar and Aerosmith MGuitar. Yeah, both were easy. I'm getting these easy FGFCs for my current goal: get twenty FGFCs and get on bushidox's leaderboard.

Next up, after playing GH:A, I've come up with my newest FC goal (in addition to CoD): FC Mercy. Right now my main problem is the second variation of the Dirty Joe riff and staying consistent enough not to choke (there is also the first solo, but that is fairly close to the beginning of the song so I'm not worried about that).

----
8/3/2014

Thanks guys. Anyway, I have been making progress on CoD.

I scored an FC until the outro, making it a -13, which isn't really a choke but is close enough for me. I'm not really all that bummed about it, because it just means I'm closer and closer to the FC.
---
8/1/2014

I also have FC'd TTFAF... on Medium. It's one of the trickiest Medium charts ever due to a lack of HOPOs and some odd polyrhythms. With this FC, I can FGFC GH3 on Medium!

----
7/31/2014

Well, I got GH:A Hard. In lieu of the photo proofs, here's a set list scroll: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTehnshYAfc.

BUMP: I also got GH:VH Bass! This one one a long time coming, and I can't believe I finally got it done! Setlist vid later.
----
Well, I finally FC'd Mean Street on Expert Bass, and I did take a pic but I don't feel like running through Photobucket right now. The trick was actually hammering on and pulling off all the HOPOs.

This means that I can get the GH:VH Expert Bass FGFC soon. The last tricky song needed is Loss of Control, which should be way more fun this this was.
----
7/26/2014

I overstrummed in several places (including the various outros), but I didn't miss a single note. I think I could FC this!
----
http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?group=13&user=435345&platform=2&size=1&inst=1&diff=2

I have gotten my fourth FGFC. It's Guitar Hero Van Halen on Medium Guitar. I was inspired by Cabanon, Spoonman, and BlueTornado to get this. I am surprised how quickly this took, even for a Medium FGFC; I got all FCs within the course of a day. Still, there were a few tricky ones; Eruption and especially Hot for Teacher come to mind. I do plan to get more of these lower-difficulty FGFCs, as well as a few Expert ones. (GHVH Bass particularly, but right now I'm stuck on Mean Street.) I also have a few FC goals planned, such as Cliffs of Dover.
----
Hello, guys. I got a bunch of new GH3 FCs, and I'm also starting WT.

In order of tier

GH3
Talk Dirty to Me
Rock and Roll All Nite- that GD solo.
Mississippi Queen- Actually a Re-FC
Bulls on Parade- easy
Lay Down
Even Flow- tricky but rather easy
Same Old Song and Dance- DANG this was tricky
La Grange nothing too bad
Welcome to the Jungle- tricky riffage

Also, I 5-starred Raining Blood. The El Jefe is practically mine! Took me fewer tries than expected.

WT (mostly clearing off easy ones)
Livin' on a Prayer- that solo doesn't scare me anymore
About a Girl (U)- They should have used All Apologies.
What I've Done- I tried for optimal but forgot there were ext. sustains
Freak on a Leash
Eye of the Tiger-I prefer the RB chart
One Armed Scissor
Shiver- fun
Nuvole e Lenzola
Vinternoll2- I wish you could import this

Finally, after all this time, I got the Now That's Impressive achievement; the one wherein you earn 750k on a song. The path called for activating on the strumming sections, but I kept trying an easy way out. Eventually, I had to suck it up and do the sections. Boy, am I relieved to get this done.

I also got several new FC's, nothing spectacular but they're something I guess.

New FC's:
Reptilia- Pretty easy, but the triplet notes in the solo caught me off guard the first time.
Paranoid- Only took two tries
Metal Heavy Lady- loleasy
Sunshine of Your Love- I'm having more trouble with HMwYBS, to be honest.
Minus Celsius- The one with the awkward chord changes. Took several tries but eventually got it down.

----
4/18/2014

I have been playing GH3 more often FC. And I think I finally got an I FC that I feel is noteworthy enough to post in my thread.

Before I Motherfucking Forget. The infamous intro riff took a lot of tries, as did the chord changes in the chorus. But believe it or not, I hit the bridge chord riff the very first time I got to it, and I managed to avoid chocking for the rest of the song.

The only other FC that I feel is worth mentioning is The Metal, which I got the day before. It actually didn't take me that long, though that riff proved quite choke-able.

Original OP
----
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK91NE5enAM

Don't expect much more noteworthy accomps. I will try for some though.
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:00 am; edited 48 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A FGFC is still a FGFC, regardless of difficulty, instrument, ect. Great job man What do you have planned next?
parzrevenge  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still haven't fcd IABC >_< great job!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Band Hero is a very fun game even if people says its easy. good job.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't go wrong with a FGFC! Great job!
expertwin  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump for OP.

voidedalive2x wrote:
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Metal is chokeable, I agree. Still need to get that one myself, but congrats on Before I Forget! The intro, chord changes in the chorus as well as the bridge chords are all a pain in the butt in my opinion, so anyone that can FC that song is pretty decent at GH!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Chrissss: I guess I am... pretty decent. :\/

Anyway, I got the Now That's Impressive (750k) achievement in GH3. See OP.

voidedalive2x wrote:
Graf  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job with the achievement. I remember being really excited when I got that one to pop. Also, nice FC's! Where does this put your total on GH3? Minus Celsius is pretty awesome

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Graf: Actually, I only have 12 FC's at the moment. I'm in the process of clearing relatively easy stuff to bump up my total. I'm also trying for hard stuff that are in my boundaries, such as Cliffs of Dover.

Also, forgot to mention, but I got 4 stars on TtFaF. Yay! I'm sure I can (and I am trying for) 5 stars, but right now I am fairly satisfied.

voidedalive2x wrote:
AbyssionQC  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great job on the 750k, that's a pretty lovely achievement.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
Graf  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:
@Graf: Actually, I only have 12 FC's at the moment. I'm in the process of clearing relatively easy stuff to bump up my total. I'm also trying for hard stuff that are in my boundaries, such as Cliffs of Dover.

Also, forgot to mention, but I got 4 stars on TtFaF. Yay! I'm sure I can (and I am trying for) 5 stars, but right now I am fairly satisfied.

If Cliffs of Dover is in your boundaries, you should have relatively no problem getting to around 50 FC's. I got Cliffs of Dover right around when I got Number of The Beast. Good luck!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

expertwin wrote:

I suggest you to play the intro of the devil went down to georgia really often (assuming you have the song) and/or knight of cydonia. If you can build up both speed and stamina/consistency, you should get better at ttfaf. The strumming in ttfaf is the most important part for a good score because it's where you get most of the points, if you can get any good at the strumming, you'll get 5 stars in no time and probably even more. You can also practice the solos but it's no really important score wise compared to all the choruses and verses of the song. I hope this can help you a little, a lot of people spend their time trying to get better at fretting and forget that their strumming hand also need some love :P.

GH1 FC''s: 47/47 | GH2 FC''s: 64/64 | GH80''s FC''s: 30/30 | GH3 FC''s: 70/70 GHA FC''s: 41/41 | GHWT FC''s: 86/86
GHM FC''s: 49/49 | GHSH FC''s: 47/48 GH5 FC''s: 85/85 | GHVH FC''s: 47/47 | GHWoR FC''s: 91/93 | Total FC''s: 657/660

I totally didn''''t steal someone else''''s signature
expertwin  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Abyssion: I noticed the cutoff, is over 522k... nope.

Anyway... see OP.

voidedalive2x wrote:
karkid26  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of all the 5*s to get in the series, Raining Blood is up there. When did you use star power in that run? Good work :O
367/660 XGuitar FCs
YouTube account

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: karkid26
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

Jump to: