ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Looking for XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 3 Guitarist/Bassist.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
OcosnTyrantis  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:31 pm    Post subject: Looking for XBOX 360 Guitar Hero 3 Guitarist/Bassist. Reply with quote

Preferences:
-Can FC everything on the Muse track pack.
-Lives in the GMT time zone.

I don't mind playing either guitar or bass, so it's all down to which instrument we are better at for each song.

Just give the amount of FC's you have.

Last edited by OcosnTyrantis on Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi OcosnTryantis
Its been a few years since I played that particular track pack, I cant even remember what the tracks are. I do remember being able to FC one or two of them though as I was chasing the 20 FC achievement at the time. Since then I have improved loads. I will download them again tomorrow. In the meantime add me if you wish. Gamertag : TheCosmicShame

Got to ask why just that pack? Are you chasing a score or something?
OcosnTyrantis  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
...I cant even remember what the tracks are...
...Got to ask why just that pack? Are you chasing a score or something?

My Gamertag is "Dr Sandvich DX". I'll add you in a few minutes. Then I'm going to have to go to bed. It's like... 2am for me.

Muse Track pack:
-Exo-Politics
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Supermassive Black Hole

The main reason I'm going after the Muse track pack is because of "Stockholm Syndrome". It's the easiest song in the game which both the "1,000,000 points in Co-op" and "2000 note streak in Co-op" achievements can be gained. Those are achievements that look good on any player's belt.

The main goal of the band will be to make high scores, so we'll need to find and agree on good Star Power Paths to use. Overtime, I would definately want to go for FC's of most of the songs in the game, such as Paranoid, Cherub Rock... etc... We'll have to agree on meeting times, as I'm currently in 6th Form, which is a little bit more free than standard secondary school. I live in the GMT time zone, so if you live elsewhere, we'll also have to work around that. However, the summer holiday is coming up soon and I hope that gives optimal time to play.
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OcosnTyrantis wrote:
sjay wrote:
...I cant even remember what the tracks are...
...Got to ask why just that pack? Are you chasing a score or something?

My Gamertag is "Dr Sandvich DX". I'll add you in a few minutes. Then I'm going to have to go to bed. It's like... 2am for me.

Muse Track pack:
-Exo-Politics
-Stockholm Syndrome
-Supermassive Black Hole

The main reason I'm going after the Muse track pack is because of "Stockholm Syndrome". It's the easiest song in the game which both the "1,000,000 points in Co-op" and "2000 note streak in Co-op" achievements can be gained. Those are achievements that look good on any player's belt.

The main goal of the band will be to make high scores, so we'll need to find and agree on good Star Power Paths to use. Overtime, I would definately want to go for FC's of most of the songs in the game, such as Paranoid, Cherub Rock... etc... We'll have to agree on meeting times, as I'm currently in 6th Form, which is a little bit more free than standard secondary school. I live in the GMT time zone, so if you live elsewhere, we'll also have to work around that. However, the summer holiday is coming up soon and I hope that gives optimal time to play.

Sounds like a plan! I have most of the dlc ( if not all ) so theres plenty of songs that we can get stuck into. Catch you on line very soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: