ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Battlefield 3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
I can't take that for much, cause I just think that is coming from someone that wants only big maps lol While I agree the bigger maps are better, I can still enjoy smaller maps. If it's like CoD, it's just a better way to play maps like that instead of playing lame CoD lol I was mostly just gonna grab it for the guns anyways, especially since the next pack doesn't have any new guns.

What he basically says is that the way BF plays it doesn't really work with maps like that, the hitboxes and stuff just feels wonky (according to him). And he doesn't need huge maps or maps with vehicles to enjoy them, he doesn't mind Metro as an example.

But then again, the only way you'll find out what you think is by getting it yourself

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true. Just thought I'd check. Worst comes to worst, I just get some new guns, no big loss.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been playing the new maps from the CQ pack and they aren't that bad really. Basically better designed maps on the scale of Call of Duty, at least to me they are. Most of them are multi-tiered in some way, and are good for small servers. I see some servers are doing like 60 people on them, which is pretty retarded lol If the small maps in BF3 were called cluster fucks, the hell do you call these? LOL

If you play on some 16 to 20 person servers, they aren't too bad. Gun Master is your basic gun game mode, with two kills per level up, and I actually quite like it. It's much more relaxing to wind down with in comparison to other small map modes like squad or TDM. No explosions, nothing fancy, just people trying to get through the gun levels and I could see it being really fun with a group of friends, since you go through a couple guns you NEVER want to use ingame normally, like the 93R and MK3A1 which are just shit guns lol

I've only unlocked 5 of the new guns, but I haven't played with them yet as I'm mostly just trying to grind through the assignments.

So yeah, if you want regular BF3 action, they are probably lame maps, but they aren't for those people, there is another crowd in BF that does like the smaller maps and this is for them. For the real BF players, we get Armored Kill in a few months which should be awesome, with people getting to hop into an AC-130, multiple people (non-flyable though), and it'll have the biggest map in BF history

I also bought Premium, cause really...it's not a bad deal at all. You get all of the expansions and goodies for 50 bucks, which is like 25 bucks cheaper than buying them separately. Even with already owning Karkand, it's a good deal since I was gonna get all the expansions anyways.
Kingofterrors  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who all plays on PC? I'm a bit less terrible now so i want to play with some people :p.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlefield 4 is confirmed for next year, Beta included Medal Of Honor: Warfighter if you pre-order it. Not sure I'll pre-order, but I might before the release since I'll have some cash to spare around then. I liked ideas with the first MOH, though it had problems due to the engine and developer split. I'm curious to see if it's any better with Danger Close making the whole thing with the Frostbite engine. It's still along the same lines of Call of Duty, small infantry scale, but MOH still had more team interaction I thought, especially with the objective game mode, which automatically makes it better than CoD lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41
Page 41 of 41

Jump to: