ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:VH FC Breakdown

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:29 pm    Post subject: GH:VH FC Breakdown Reply with quote

Well, I searched for one when I was going for the FGFC and didn't find one, so I thought I'd make one myself while going for the FGFC, so here it is!

Master Exploder - "Me and KG wrote this song 5 minutes ago."
Hang 'em High - Nothing tricky here.
Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman - 1 or 2 of the phrases at the end might prevent a sightread FC, but this one's pretty easy.
Best of You - Just 1 weird phrase about 2 and a half minutes in that deviates from the pattern. Besides that, THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST etc.
The End of Heartache - The only hard part about this one is that it's long.
Pain - My only sightread FC so far, but the phrases are short, and you need to pay attention to breathing in the chorus.
Runnin' with the Devil - Easy. The only slightly tricky phrase at all is "no love you call real" in verse 3. Besides that, this one should be a breeze.
Pretty Fly (For a White Guy) - Pretty easy because of the verses being all talkies, but don't count out this chorus. Pay attention to your breathing and take a look at the "Ricki Lake" phrase before you give this a try, then you should be fine.
Dope Nose - Take a look at the very last phrase of the song and you should be good to go.
Little Guitars - Pretty simple here, just have the patience to wait a full minute before you do anything.
White Wedding (Part 1) - Phrases in quick succession in the verse combined with short phrases in the chorus put this at about middle of the road difficulty.
Dance the Night Away - Definitely not even close to the hardest song in the game. There's only one or two phrases that might trip you up.
Loss of Control - Figure out the weird charting of the 1st verse and you're home free.
Hear About it Later - This one shouldn't be too bad, it only took me as long as it did because I wasn't familiar with the song
Come to Life - The hardest part is the harmonies after the solo (the phrases before that, by the way, are one of the only occasions where I've disagreed with their decision to chart talkies).
Ain't Talkin' 'bout Love - Has a couple of phrases in the verse that might trip you up, but pretty easy otherwise.
Jamie's Cryin' - Pretty straightforward, maybe a couple of notes in the song that might trip you up at first, put pretty easy to figure out.
The Takedown - The chorus changes slightly every time. Pay attention to those changes and you should be fine.
Sick, Sick, Sick - Figuring out where to breathe is the hardest part of this one.
Panama - This one isn't too bad. There are a couple of phrases in the verses where it's hard to figure out the pitch, but the length of the phrases plus the talkies in some of them make this one at about medium difficulty.
Unchained - The good thing about this one is that the tough phrases are near the beginning.
Stacy's Mom - *insert clever innuendo about the difficulty of this song*
And the Cradle Will Rock... - Chorus is easy, but there are a couple of pretty tricky phrases in the verses for figuring out the pitch.
Feel Your Love Tonight - See above, except add a really high Beatles-esque "woo" in the first chorus.
Atomic Punk - Figure out "My fearsome name is heard" and this one is easy.
Hot for Teacher - Chances are you've played this before in WT, and I don't think the chart has changed too much, but it's still pretty tricky.
Painkiller - They charted a different harmony than the RB2 version, and the phrases right before the 2nd solo are tough. The good news is that there's only about 3 pitches in the song.
Safe European Home - Verses are tough, and you'll be sick of hearing about Rudie by the end of it.
You Really Got Me - I don't know about anyone else, but I personally had a lot of trouble with some of the pitches in this one, despite knowing the song since GH2.
I'm the One - Bop ba da, shoo be do wah indeed.
Mean Street - A great example of one that is really difficult to figure out pitch in the verses.
Space Truckin' - The really high pitches and the 3rd verse in particular might give you trouble here.
Rock and Roll is Dead - The verse changes every time, and some of them are pretty tricky.
First Date - This one requires some breath support and the ability to change from low to high quickly.
So This is Love - 2 reasons: "Grass is always greener" and "so this is love," especially the latter that I kept screwing up.
Romeo Delight - There are about three or four phrases that will mess you up, then you have to get through the other 60.
Somebody Get Me a Doctor - Some really short phrases + some tough ones to figure out in the last verse.
Everybody Wants Some!! - Every phrase is just a bit different, making it really easy to screw up. Also, watch out for the last couple of phrases, as they charted a couple of the high pitched screams he does at the end.
Jump - I know this song back to front, and still had a lot of trouble with it. They chart every pitch he might be singing, and some pitches he isn't. not to mention the fact that almost all the phrases are really short.
I Want it All - Some tough phrases here, with some strange harmonies in the chorus occasionally, and a lot of variation in the verses, and the toughest phrases at the end for a bonus.
Double Vision - Has a lot of variation in the verses, and a lot of tricky stuff at the end, including the epic "yeah."
Beautiful Girls - This one has pretty much everything. Harmonies, breathing troubles, short phrases, and a couple that remind you of Stone Cold Crazy.
Semi-Charmed Life - Well, I hope you know this one REALLY well, and that you have the right VERSION of the song in your head (if it has a lyric about crystal meth, you have the wrong version). This one is probably the biggest endurance fest besides American Pie in the entire series. There's no breaks, and the verses are ridiculously tricky, especially the 2nd verse. I put this below Ice Cream Man because although it's really tricky to learn, once you learn it, it's not that terrible, and at least the chorus is easy. Ice Cream Man is easier to learn all the phrases imo, but it's insanely difficult to muster an FC run after that.
Ice Cream Man - The first half of this will frustrate to no end. It requires precise timing and pitch accuracy, and it's very difficult to figure out some of the pitches. Good luck with this one.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks alot for making this, man! This will come in handy for me, since I will be starting GH:VH XVocals sometime soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: