ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Disco Beats - Need Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spliffaholic  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:09 pm    Post subject: Disco Beats - Need Help Reply with quote

Hey guys, First time poster here and i just had a quick question for disco beat songs and which ones are good to practice.

Right now i mostly practice everlong (cant even 3 star it)
mr brightside, outside (4 star it) orange crush and a few others.

Being left handed and playing a right handed kit i find it really hard to get right hand endurance, left is fine, right burns like crazy. Anyways, thats another question for another day.

So my question for all you pros out there is if there is a list of all disco songs presently floating around somewhere for rock band 3 and dlc/RBN i dont have the guitar hero games (looking into getting them) and i have looked everywhere to try and find this list for disco beats. I haven't been able to find one anywhere on the net.

So if you guys could help out and tell me the best songs you've found to practice disco beats without being insanely difficult (for now) that would be great. Oh and RBN/DLC/RB3 only please.

Thanks!
BLABLAFU  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Antibodies (RB3 on Disc). It is slow, but changes quite a bit throughout the outro (Disco Beat into slow tom rolls, off-beat snare)
MehPlusRawr  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Re: Disco Beats - Need Help Reply with quote

Spliffaholic wrote:
Being left handed and playing a right handed kit i find it really hard to get right hand endurance, left is fine, right burns like crazy. Anyways, thats another question for another day.

Lefty mode.
Spliffaholic  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks guys, Ya i might try the lefty mode. Have been wanting to for a while but the reason thats holding me back is if anyone comes over or wants to play the kit (my gf sometimes) she would have to learn all over again. I have an Ion kit so switching between the two is kind of a pain.

If anyone else finds a list or has any other suggestions on songs please post! Thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: