ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Retro/Grade (rhythm shooter game) PSN code giveaway

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StarSlay3r  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:07 am    Post subject: Retro/Grade (rhythm shooter game) PSN code giveaway Reply with quote

Hey guys! To avoid posting a brick of text I'll just say that you can find info about the game on retrogradegame.com Some of you may have already played it at PAX 2010/2011 and got your name in the credits for being top 10 on the leaderboards. Congrats for those who did!

Because Scorehero.com has always been a site I love to hook up with stuff every time I get it. I have an extra code JUST for Scorehero.com users.

I only have one code, so I'll have to randomly give it to one of you. How can you win it? Follow @24CaretGames on twitter and/or LIKE /24CaretGames on Facebook. Post your twitter name/ FB name on here so I can confirm you followed or liked and I'll put you into an excel spreadsheet. Each one of those gets you 1 entry. I'll give you another extra entry if you give scorehero.com some love in a post on the 24 Caret Games FB page. (make sure to let me know that was you!) I'll use a randomizer to select one person to receive a free code.

Because I want to make sure you get the code early, I'm goint to cut the entries off on Friday the 17th at 12NOON and the winner will receive their code that afternoon/night. The game comes out on the 21st so you'll have a few days to get your names up on the top of the leaderboards.

If you don't win through this thread you can still just follow/Like to get a chance to win codes that way too. We'll randomly be posting stuff up until the release of the game.

Thank you guys. Hope you enjoy the game!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is that in your avatar?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:43 am    Post subject: Re: Retro/Grade (rhythm shooter game) PSN code giveaway Reply with quote

Oh boy, another thinly veiled bit of advertising with the promise of a reward at the end for one person. Please, spare us with this sort of thing and come back when you actually want to give back to the community.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ps3 has no games
TQSG  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also I'm probably the only one here with a PS3 so just give me the code.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
POKE-JJ  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

too many weeaboos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, she's giving away a free code to a game that looks really good, throw your name into the hat or move on. :/ I'd be all over it, but I'm getting it anyway through Playstation Plus.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Retro/Grade winner Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole- Thanks. I should have given the code to you to give to a friend or something just for being nice. I gave it to someone else though. Depending on how many codes I get in my next batch I can hook you up with a code for a friend if you want, or to ensure you get the game for good even after you cancel Playstation Plus. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

GregoryZero- When you pull that stick out of your *** hit me up and get free stuff, until then STFU.

SDoner8790- That avatar pic is me. It's from a photo shoot I did a few years ago. I just never updated my pic because I like that one.

TQSG- Since you're basically the only person who said anything about the code it's yours. You could have been nicer about it though and you didn't exactly follow the rules... but whatever. I DMed you with the code and I screenshotted it as proof the message was sent just a couple minutes ago. Enjoy your game.

Retro/Grade comes out on the 21st. For those who want a chance to win it early follow the links I mentioned earlier. We're giving away a ton of codes for the next few days. ^_^ Also, you'll find a review going up on TheHeroFeed.com soon and they'll be giving away another code as well.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
Also I'm probably the only one here with a PS3 so just give me the code.

liar, you're not alone

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:26 am    Post subject: Re: Retro/Grade winner Reply with quote

StarSlay3r wrote:
BloodyFistHole- Thanks. I should have given the code to you to give to a friend or something just for being nice. I gave it to someone else though. Depending on how many codes I get in my next batch I can hook you up with a code for a friend if you want, or to ensure you get the game for good even after you cancel Playstation Plus. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks!

I'd be very interested in a code! My subscription runs out early next month, so I'd love to get a permanent copy of the game. Thanks for the offer!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: