ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (XBL / PS3 / PC)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CloudFuel  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 12:31 pm    Post subject: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (XBL / PS3 / PC) Reply with quote

Anyone playing this? If so, what system are you using?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CloudFuel PSN Name: Cloud_Fuel Wii Friend Code: 4265622918614549
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Picked it up on the day of release for 360. Gotta say, it really need some work.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got it on PC. It's better than Source, which hasn't aged very well, and really, I feel like CS:GO hasn't either in that regard I think they should've done more with it, to update the game, since the CS community is critical as shit about any little change. Even the little things that CS:GO have already altered or added have brought up the "It's still not as good as 1.6" crap lol

I still think it's a nice way to refresh CS, I've been enjoying certain aspects of this old gameplay, but I think what we needed more than a coat of paint, was really a rebuild of the game. That will probably have to wait for Half-Life 3 to release and the Source 2 Engine though.

In the end, I can't complain too much, it is only 13 bucks and is better than alot of other games that are at that price and then still charge ya for more.
Silly  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PC of course. It's better than I thought it was going to be, which isn't saying much since I wasn't too impressed by the beta. Currently waiting for the "this game sux im going back to cod" crowd to stop cancering up the servers before passing any concrete judgement. Not sure if it surpasses Source yet, haven't given it nearly enough playtime to call that. It's okay so far though.

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
fUNC  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think MSH-Hitman hit the nail on the head. It's not the greatest FPS ever, but for 13/15 bucks it's far better than any other DLC/Arcade FPS.

~Kyle~

Scorehero's #1 Chiefs fan and L4D2 player
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: samsa3
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the bullets are entirely too weak. The P90 is completely useless now.

I have it for PC, Mightysquirrel is my steam name. Add me, and watch me get hammered and progress from great to suck XD

Seriously, I like what they did with it, but I'm not overly impressed. Gungame is terrible, its a lot better on Source. Once the mods are out, I am sure the game will get better, like a proper gungame.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Squirrel wrote:
I think the bullets are entirely too weak. The P90 is completely useless now.

I have it for PC, Mightysquirrel is my steam name. Add me, and watch me get hammered and progress from great to suck XD

Seriously, I like what they did with it, but I'm not overly impressed. Gungame is terrible, its a lot better on Source. Once the mods are out, I am sure the game will get better, like a proper gungame.

They just need to remove the spawn protection in gungame. Allowing people to move around with invincibility, might cut down on spawn camping, but I think it allows people to get free kills from it. I think if you don't move, you get the invincibility time, but once you step forward, you lose that protection, not you get to run around and shove your gun into someones face and get an advantage on someone that might be around the corner of spawn.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: