ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeros Reply with quote

I am surprised no one posted this yet. I suggest setting this to full screen 1080p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhDZDgyrTLc

Did you like it?/Kojimasmile

I was blown away with the idea of an open world MGS game let alone with this engine. I just imagine a boss fight with The End in a even bigger environment. I dont have a clue who the RE1 zombie is but he seems to be the leader of the CIA base in the video. In this video it seems it could be Kaz in disguise or maybe even Decoy Octopus. Thats why the dogs bark, they throw out their patches, say our "guests" are leaving and the Trojan house line are used.

So is anyone else excited?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I don't have the console to play it on, to me it seems more promising than MGS4. The new engine is really going to be the main selling point of this game, considering what it can bring to the table. Knowing Kojima, I'm sure they'll do something really impressive with it. Although kinda long, the trailer was really beautiful.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll probably sit down and watch this game one day.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For about the first 30 seconds I thought that it was a live action trailer. It looks very promising and the more open world gameplay will be interesting.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

question is, ps4 & x720 or actual console ? not that both are not capable of running it but dang this looks so slick.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
question is, ps4 & x720 or actual console ? not that both are not capable of running it but dang this looks so slick.

Kojima has stated it will be atleast on the PS3 and the trailer was running on a PC with current gen hardware so maybe even PC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty excited for this one. I thought MGS4 was alright, but MGS3 was my favorite and to get maybe something a tad similar to that with an open world environment and amazing graphics should make for a hell of a game.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Kojima has stated it will be atleast on the PS3 and the trailer was running on a PC with current gen hardware so maybe even PC

yeah i knew that. crazy to think MSG will hit another platform than a Playstation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

yeah i knew that. crazy to think MSG will hit another platform than a Playstation.

Did you forget about MGS2, or the HD collection.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SDoner8790 wrote:
Cabanon wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

Did you forget about MGS2, or the HD collection.

And Twin Snakes

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

To be honest, MGS on PC would be amazing. The controls might be a bit clunky, but it would look absolutely amazing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GregoryZero wrote:
benlikesthesalsa wrote:
Cabanon wrote:

To be honest, MGS on PC would be amazing. The controls might be a bit clunky, but it would look absolutely amazing.

As long as it had controller support, I'm sure it would be fine. I know I got my 360 controller for the PC
benlikesthesalsa  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just finished Peace Walker. I had the HD set since launch but didnt enjoy peace walker too much due to not having a CoOp buddy and those bosses borderline require it. I gave it another shot after how GZ spoiled a possible death and I am glad I did due to Spoilers

Quote:
I really enjoyed the Peace Walker Battle. The fact that Snake had to rekill the boss and struggled to do it even in AI form came off as heart breaking. Then the Eva tapes after that just added to the feeling knowing the bosses history of being used and pushed aside and still staying as loyal as she was to the missions she was given will most likey make my next play through of Snake Eater cause more tears. Then the Zadornav missions began. I was kinda getting bored with them then the last hunt began and my friend Holly told me to do Extra Mission 1 and he would be upstairs. The cutscene ensues that was non animated and I was very surprised and enjoyed it tbh. Before the cutscene I figured Zadornov would be the boss and Paz would be a casualty so I was surprised by the fact Paz is the Final Boss in ZEKE of all things. Making it kinda mindblowing I was building the final boss the whole game.

I am really glad I gave Peace Walker a 2nd chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: