ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need a guitar for 360

View previous topic :: View next topic  
djs  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:18 pm    Post subject: Need a guitar for 360 Reply with quote

Basically, ive been getting into GH again. I recently got GH2 and just nostalgiad alot, so im thinking about getting 5 star on every song on Expert, in GH2, GH3, WT, etc. That is my goal anyway.

Now, since I sold all my GH stuff a couple years ago, I dont have any of my own guitars. So my friend was nice enough to borrow me his WoR Guitar, which im gonna say this about: It sucks ass.

The strum bar is too stiff, the frets dont always register properly and such. I dont like it at all. So I wanna get my own guitar. Preferably that would be the GH2 X-plorer, since it has a USB-cable, and I hate batteries.

But these seem to be hard to find here (Im in sweden btw), so what guitar do you guys recommend? I think the GH:WT guitar is decent, but cant find any of those either

tl;dr: what is the best guitar today for 360?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
gb1787  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I cant stand the guitars, the spread of the buttons is uncomfortable as hell. I play on a PC and find that by assigning the frets to the F5-F9 keys on a small keyboard I can play comfortably for a long time. I once bought a cheap Xbox X-plorer thing and it was terrible. Just thought I'd toss out my suggestion since someone was nice enough to respond to my issue.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Les Paul is still my favorite, if I ever get around to repairing the three of them I have sitting in my garage....

The WoRtar comes in 2nd for me.

Xplorer does have smaller fret buttons...a lot of SH users recommend the GH5tar for some reason.

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: