Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I really love you guys...
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:23 am    Post subject: I really love you guys... Reply with quote

For real. I mean I've been a part of this community since GH2 and through all those years this forum has been one of the pages I refresh every couple minutes to see if anyone posted anything neat or something. I've never in my life been included into such a tight community, and even though most people don't recognize me for the most part, I feel like Scorehero is one big family that puts the "fun" in dysfunctional.

I know a lot of the forums are inactive and Scorehero will never be as active as it used to be, but it's also nice how you actually get to know people on this board instead of just seeing them post something and then drift off into oblivion.

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
expertwin  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your avatar couldn't be more fitting!

EDIT: I guess I will give a proper intro. I remember when I first played GH3 in a Tony Hawk's Proving Ground. I had fun, and I had to have the game for my self. I got GHWT, and eventually moved up to expert. I got many other games, and finally actually had GH3. I had beaten GH3 on expert when I created an account (I had many more. Passwords FTF), hence "expertwin". I will always love this community!
2015/09/20 The date I became Free Bird #200

@ataeaf=My Twitter. RB Accomps. GH Accomps. Nobody reads them.
voidedalive2x wrote:
of COURSE it's doable, you ninny! Don't you cop out on me now!

Last edited by expertwin on Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: WorthBestGamer
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*fist bump*
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wouldn't have met you and made an awesome collab video without scorehero At first when I joined I didn't really get to meet many people but as I stayed around I finally got to start interacting and meeting some awesome and fun people.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a good place to put my 3000th post.

I am definitely not around these forums very much anymore. It's not like I have a job or a family or I'm off at a school far away from my home... I'm still in high school and I'm still around home all the time. Guitar Hero has ceased being a part of my life and unfortunately, ScoreHero has begun to be so as well. I think there was a three month period at the beginning of this school year that I did not come onto the forums at all (I haven't been to the scores side in like a half year so that just goes without saying). I don't go into streams, I don't search for paths or contribute my own, I don't regularly check the rivalries or accomplishments threads that I usually do. I just don't do the whole ScoreHero thing anymore. It's not ingrained in me like it used to be.

And yet here I am, still. I still come back to these pages regardless of how little I play the game. I still remember all these amazing people I've met (well, not actually MET, but at least cyber-acquainted myself with) and I manage to talk to them anyways. I continue to be dumbfounded by the accomplishments that I read about and the limits that the community continues to push. It doesn't really matter to ScoreHero how few people are around; the most amazing things always continue to happen. The site, although a little slower than it has been in the past, is still very much alive and, in my opinion, dynamic and thriving and shows no signs of ceasing. As long as the site itself remains, so will my connection to it.

It's the reminder of this that gives me a little bit of motivation to pick up the ol' plastic guitar again and hammer out some FCs, some 1sts, and hopefully (one day) achieve that freaking lifetime goal of the Hard Full Series FC. I think that of all the things in my life, the one thing that makes me feel most... empty... is the fact that I just stopped pursuing that goal even though I came so close to it. 42 more FCs... 39 of which aren't a problem at all. It's a classic case of the 'so close yet so far' cliche. I know that if I'm bugged enough by everyone, then eventually I may get around to it. I've definitely been bugged about it to this point anyways haha so maybe I just haven't been bugged enough.

The last 50 posts to 3000 took literally way too long but I have hit that mark anyways. It may be forever before I reach 4000 but all I know is that ScoreHero will SURELY still be around for when I get to 4000. And 5000. And 6000.

I love all you guys too. Even the posters I'm not particularly fond of... you guys are still part of ScoreHero's identity and I'm totally happy I am able to share in this community's fruits and accomplishments. Here's to the fantastic legacy of the future of arthritis (yes I know that doesn't make any sense but then again, when have I ever made sense?).

<3

-Ray

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
blingdomepiece  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm impressed by your judicious use of your 3000th post. Looking back, it appears that my 4000th post was:

blingdomepiece wrote:

Pro keys takes longer to learn but is more fun.

Rather anticlimatic. At least it wasn't having to explain why a topic was locked .
bclare  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blingdomepiece wrote:
I'm impressed by your judicious use of your 3000th post. Looking back, it appears that my 4000th post was:

blingdomepiece wrote:

Pro keys takes longer to learn but is more fun.

Rather anticlimatic. At least it wasn't having to explain why a topic was locked .

I don't think I've made a single memorable "milestone" post, and I'm slowly closing on on 6000. (edit: Man, I was sorta hoping this would be a hilarious 6000th post accident, but looks like I've still got 11 more to go)

on-topic: I've made a lot of friends here, who I'll continue to stay in touch with probably; I haven't even played any RB or GH for probably 6 months now. But I still come here; I haven't been posting as much but I still check in (and if there's ever a post in the math thread I'll probably respond)
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are all awesome! It's a community I'm so glad to be a part of, and one I hope to continue to be a part of for as long as it stays alive!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha my freebird post will be the best
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadoWolf wrote:

Oh you!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sarg338 wrote:
ShadoWolf wrote:

Oh you!
That's so ShadoWolf!
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks at his join date*

How the fuck am I still around?

In all seriousness though, I don't know how I could ever leave this place. Even when I'm not even playing rhythm games for months at a time, or if the activity gets crazy low, I still check this place on a daily basis. It's definitely more the people than the game.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
inv4der  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man all you silly people talking about 3000th posts. What casuals, I'm farther from Freebird than anyone besides toy.

I've said before that milestones seem pointless to me. Arbitrarily chosen simply because they're big and round.

Still, SH is cool although I wouldn't complain if there were new people or some returning veterans to liven it up a bit more. (Assuming they aren't idiots or whatever.)

...I really need to fix my guitar.

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know my thread has been dead for a while, but I still pop in here and to see what you all have been up to. Like that has been said before, its the community and the people; not necessarily the game. I have been through quite a few communities and this is one of the two that still stick together (AtariAge being the other one). This is definitely the only one with a younger, more my age crowd.

I love you all, and enjoy being here.
Dodongo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this community... it makes me feel like a hapless teenager again. I could just come home and play GHII all day. I guess this was always my favourite forum (people talking about their lives? who I don't know? genuinely new concept to me at 14), and as the activity begins to decline I know why; because most everyone is a bloody great guy (or gal ). I might not offer much, bar the occasional rant about how much my life sucks, but I just want to thanks you guys for listening, and even offering advice. It has helped, more than you may know. Thanks you. <3

R.I.P. Sikth. We Love You.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Gwylum Wii Friend Code: 429613877062
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: