ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Steam Sale Thread (Autumn Sale is on)!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarg338  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could always try googling/reading the game's forum and see if anyone else is having the same trouble.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When in doubt, always check the related Steam forum for the game (if you don't know where, when you click on the game in your library there should be a Forum button off on the right). More often than not you'll find what you're looking for there, and if not you can post a thread and generally get a pretty quick response.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Davers  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So from the looks of it, it seems version 1.48 is bugged to hell. Lots of people are having issues unlocking achievements right now. I ended up unlocking one of them randomly tonight (no clue how), but one of the last two achievements I have just won't unlock. I've completed it several times but to no avail. So disappointing. I guess there is a patch coming out for it, but when, I'm not sure.

EDIT: Ok, such a weird bug, but I got it all sorted it out! I have achieved Platinum God in the game which means 100% of everything. Took long enough!

MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't beaten Isaac once lol
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:

Well what do you mean by beaten =P.
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How many hours did that take?

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
How many hours did that take?

I had 90 while logged into Steam and 90 while logged out, so about 180 hours. I have 121 mom kills and almost 500 deaths. lol
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
MSH-Hitman wrote:

Well what do you mean by beaten =P.

I've not completed a playthrough yet lol I think I've gotten to the second to last room, but that was my farthest. Dark Souls is easier compared to that for me XD
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya, that's only beating the first part of the first runthrough.

In order to fully beat the game you have to beat the game once, which unlocks an extra (ridiculously harder) floor, and then after you beat that 10 times you unlock another one etc. etc.

Not to mention the Wrath of the Lamb DLC adds even more.
Qarx  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Late update to OP, and I probably won't have time to keep it updated to everything that's on sale, but we'll see. As before, Steam's holding a sale similar to their Summer Sale, so you'll probably want to keep an eye on both the Daily Sale and the Flash Sales (only open a few hours)!

credits to Absoltastic and Pieman for making such awesome banners that aren't the one I made!
My Backloggery
Want a game suggestion, or have one for the community? Click here!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: Qarx64 Wii Friend Code: 4109996624097110
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the Steam Christmas sale is officially on, and right now Borderlands 2 is 50% off, Hitman Absolution is 50% and X-Com: Enemy Unknown is 33% off.

And on top of that, if you missed the THQ bundle you can buy the THQ pack with every game THQ ever made for $25.
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did anyone catch the huge mistake Gamer's Gate made on the Bethesda bundle? Friday night the bundle was mistakenly listed as $28... naturally a ton of people tried to buy it, the website was hammered and finally went down like 9 hours later.

Now they're out of keys completely... but just imagine if you were one of the lucky ones to get Doom 3, Fallout Series GOTY, Elder Scrolls 3-5, Dishonored, etc for $28...

Anyways, some good deals as usual, though the competition between Steam and GG and GreenManGaming and Amazon is making things interesting. Too bad a lot of things still aren't for Mac, but hey it helps me save money... I have enough backlog as it is.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ That would have been really awesome. What some lucky people. It's listed at like 89.99 now or something like that. lol Anyways, Skyrim is 50% off right now.

I ended up buying Scribblenauts at 10% off today ($26). I've really been wanting to try it out! Just finished the tutorial and I really think this is going to be a fun game!
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scribblenauts Unlimited was $7.50 on Amazon a few days ago, and it gave you a Steam code. :P

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorasgoof wrote:
Scribblenauts Unlimited was $7.50 on Amazon a few days ago, and it gave you a Steam code. :P

Seriously? Ugh. Oh well. Guess I need to do a little bit more research on my games then. I seriously just bought it in a spur of the moment. Also, I didn't realize Amazon did stuff like that. That's good to know!

On the plus side, this game is seriously fun and addicting. I think I'm going to stop recording at video 10 though. Mainly because FRAPS lags the game too bad on my computer. Without FRAPS running, the game runs really really smoothly. I don't want to do the entire game slowed down. Anywho, for anyone that is subscribed to me on YT, over the next 10 days (starting today), I will have a video of the gameplay up
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

Jump to: