ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
STARPOWER PODCAST: RIP
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
It's not even about the end of Guitar Hero- it's about the fact that barely any discussion or response happened as a result of the episode here and there were VERY INTERESTING things talked about.

Tbh, I listened to the podcast when you were doing it live, and by the time it was posted here I forgot all the things that could be discussed here. Perhaps I'll give it another listen. But please, I would really hate if Starpower Podcast ended, it's never failed to be entertaining and I would be sad to see it go.
Jed  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It fails to be entertaining when I'm not there.

Either way, I'm all for taking this horse out behind the barn and shooting it multiple times. There's only been what, three episodes in the past year? Rhythm gaming (more specifically guitar-based rhythm gaming) hit its peak long ago, and what goes up must come down. We can always move on to different branches of it, but is anyone really gonna want to listen to me shit on Dance Central for a half hour?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jed wrote:
is anyone really gonna want to listen to me shit on Dance Central for a half hour?
Yes.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LethalFishEater wrote:
Jed wrote:
is anyone really gonna want to listen to me shit on Dance Central for a half hour?
Yes.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was thinking of inviting MightyMeCreative to talk about Dance Central so Jed won't be on that episode haha
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
I was thinking of inviting MightyMeCreative to talk about Dance Central so Jed won't be on that episode haha

He definitely should, Elliott. >_>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should be on every episode. In fact, you should edit me into previous ones using clips from ones I was actually in.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jedlyn
toymachine  

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just going to put it bluntly... I couldn't afford to renew the website so everything is gone. I actually wanted to do an episode when RB:Blitz was revealed but it would have just been me talking for the most part.

It's been fun!
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully I still have some of the old podcasts on my computer.

I just want to thank all of you involved in the podcast for everything you have done. You guys were the reason I found out about scorehero. You had some great discussions about the game, and there were so many funny moments. You guys rock!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starpower cast reunion to cover Season 14 leagues and to just find out what people are up to! A week by week thing would be cool, but that might be too much to ask for from you guys. I'm sure some of us in the community have gotten very busy with other things.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tormentedbyu wrote:
Starpower cast reunion to cover Season 14 leagues and to just find out what people are up to! A week by week thing would be cool, but that might be too much to ask for from you guys. I'm sure some of us in the community have gotten very busy with other things.

A reunion? A podcast for leagues? Those sound cool. I might listen to it live. I have generally enjoyed these podcasts.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seeing as this thread is not dead anymore, does anyone still have the old podcasts on their computer? I've lost them and would love to listen to them again.
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RichardGHP wrote:
Seeing as this thread is not dead anymore, does anyone still have the old podcasts on their computer? I've lost them and would love to listen to them again.

I have most of the episodes, but not all of them. I don't know if you can still subscribe on iTunes.

BTW, I hate the new iTunes. It's harder to keep track of everything.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
RichardGHP  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlueTornado wrote:
RichardGHP wrote:

I have most of the episodes, but not all of them. I don't know if you can still subscribe on iTunes.

BTW, I hate the new iTunes. It's harder to keep track of everything.

You can't; that's why I asked. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to maybe upload them to MediaFire as MP3 files or something, so that they are accessible.
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I have almost all of them; I may be missing the last one or two. I'll check sometime this week.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
Page 30 of 33

Jump to: