ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Hard Guitar - CPURules wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick heads up..this shouldn't be too shocking, but anyone who did not submit scores for the first two rounds will be completely dropped from the league and unable to submit scores for subsequent rounds.

If you didn't submit for week 1 and you still want to play, make sure to get a score in before midnight ET tomorrow!
prebensoerensen  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if anyone is as annoyed at rock this town as I am maybe this remix will help you relax
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3KuXAQxBig
scores are looking about the same as last week so far still working on them
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some good scores from me I think. I mean, they could all be better, but given the time I had to work with this week (due to work), I'm pleased. I actually just now remembered I needed to upload my PPLL score. Almost forgot
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i felt really good about all of my scores this week. replayed RTT tonight and managed to get a few more ticks in so there's that.

considering i still haven't FCed FoP this will be a fun week songs shouldn't be too bad but considering i know i haven't played two of them in years i could be way off

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Davers  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh God, there's a reason why FoP was one of my last GH2 FCs. I'm terrible at that song. More or less because I just hate playing it and can't focus. That is NOT going to be a fun song to grind/squeeze. The rest of the songs are A-OK though!
DragoonKain  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
Just a quick heads up..this shouldn't be too shocking, but anyone who did not submit scores for the first two rounds will be completely dropped from the league and unable to submit scores for subsequent rounds.

If you didn't submit for week 1 and you still want to play, make sure to get a score in before midnight ET tomorrow!

I submitted scores for Week 1, but I was unable to get home in time to get any scores in tonight; will I be fine? I fully intend to submit for Weeks 3 & 4; My boyfriend broke up with me this week, and I was preoccupied with dealing with that. I do care about this league and the GH2X league though, and I intend to finish out the season, even though I know I won't make the playoffs in either with a missed week. I apologize for both leagues...

53964.png
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: DragoonKain07
DrSham  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Week 2 was a bit of a nightmare so here's hoping week 3 can be a little more productive. Couldn't even FC Collide (had to settle for an infuriating overstrum) and the rest were simply pitiful, although on the plus side I did improve my scores for them all!!

As for this week I'm confident that I can at least FC Cherry Pie and maybe also Bad Reputation. As for WWIMRLN and FoP all I can hope for is improvement, no matter how small.

Good luck all

P.S. daniel, you suck. So much for beating me, now do your homework!!

Gamertag - Doc Sham
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Doc Sham
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are Round 2 scores even up yet? I can't see the rankings so cannot see what everyone got...? I can only see Round 1 results...

As for this week's songs...

Bad Reputation - I wonder how many times I'll overlap the first activation?!
Cherry Pie - I REALLY want the second squeeze.
Who Was In My Room Last Night - the "solo"(?) activation is annoying not to overlap the orange SP note. Hopefully I can get a decent enough score on it though.
Fall of Pangea - I haven't FC'd this, and I'm not about to. I can FC the whole song apart from the first solo. I just cannot get the hang of that, and I don't think I'm going to anytime soon.

Oh well, I can still beat my score on all four of these songs at least.

EDIT - I may not beat my FoP score because I am absolutely TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE at that song. Seriously shit. I am satisfied with my Bad Reputation score though... WWINMLN is annoying... and CP I swear I will get the second squeeze if it's the last thing I do.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Round 2 results aren't up yet. I've been checking like every 30 minutes. lol
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, well since round results still aren't up (I've been checking too :p) I'll just say how I did.

Collide I was VERY happy with, ended up getting first by about 20 points.
YYZ I also got first on, by I think 20 points as well. That one was very frustrating due to always missing at least one squeeze, often times two. That first squeeze was definitely the hardest, but I hit it like ten times, haha.
RTT I pretty much contented myself with ticks from first, wasn't a very hard song to squeeze, but was definitely fun.
PPLL I didn't really play that much, I went with the first decent score I got. -200 or so from first, but I swear I hit every squeeze. I could've just missed a ton of ticks, idk.

Anyway looking forward to how I did compared to everyone else, and I have no idea what to expect from this week's songs except FoP is supposed to be a challenge
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Chrisssss  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Ok, well since round results still aren't up (I've been checking too :p) I'll just say how I did.

YYZ I also got first on, by I think 20 points as well. That one was very frustrating due to always missing at least one squeeze, often times two. That first squeeze was definitely the hardest, but I hit it like ten times, haha.
RTT I pretty much contented myself with ticks from first, wasn't a very hard song to squeeze, but was definitely fun.
PPLL I didn't really play that much, I went with the first decent score I got. -200 or so from first, but I swear I hit every squeeze. I could've just missed a ton of ticks, idk.

Anyway looking forward to how I did compared to everyone else, and I have no idea what to expect from this week's songs except FoP is supposed to be a challenge

Ugh... good squeezers =

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

I also had about 20 points on first place for collide so that'll be interesting :p yyz I was about four short. RTT I had one point short of first, and I way out squeezed first on PPLL so if that's not mine I'll be surprised

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

are the top 16 people in each league making playoffs or is it just top 8?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schmegery, that RTT score is 100% cheating, fuck that squeeze

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

newuser1234 wrote:
are the top 16 people in each league making playoffs or is it just top 8?
It's usually around half of the remaining players. There are only about 18 right now (if you don't count the people who skipped a round).

Round 2 scores are posted..sorry about the delay, I was moving this weekend.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 5 of 11

Jump to: