ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S14: Guitar Hero II Hard Guitar - CPURules wins!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Surprised by this week's result Looks like you guys showed up to play round 2! I'll have to try harder this coming week which I think is much more possible than last week - rough work week = Little motivation to play. Still in 3rd place overall, so I'm not too disappointed :P
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

singemfrc wrote:
newuser1234 wrote:
are the top 16 people in each league making playoffs or is it just top 8?
It's usually around half of the remaining players. There are only about 18 right now (if you don't count the people who skipped a round).

Round 2 scores are posted..sorry about the delay, I was moving this weekend.

it's pretty sad that i'll probably make the gh6 expert playoffs but not the gh2 hard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
schmegery, that RTT score is 100% cheating, fuck that squeeze

I imagine you're joking, but if not I do have proof. I'm only surprised nobody else got it with all the squeezing that's been going on around here. I didn't even try to squeeze for ticks at the end after getting it
CPURules  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schmegery wrote:
Kubuh wrote:

I imagine you're joking, but if not I do have proof. I'm only surprised nobody else got it with all the squeezing that's been going on around here. I didn't even try to squeeze for ticks at the end after getting it

I tried for it but could never quite hit it, so I gave up and then just tried to tick squeeze as much as I could. Obviously that almost worked since I was the highest score without that ridiculous squeeze hahahaha but congrats on getting it!

also was oh so very close on collide and yyz but hey that's alright. Push push was at least really good

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Kubuh  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

schmegery wrote:
Kubuh wrote:

Of course I'm joking seriously though, that squeeze is just bananas hard, really impressed by that score.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like good squeezers. I bet you all get that bloody second squeeze on Cherry Pie this week as well. I'm not even going to beat my score on FoP. At least I will have one okay score this week with Bad Reputation although it'll probably still be 8th place or whatever.

Oh well. Only a couple more weeks before I'm knocked out and I can switch to games where I can actually squeeze okay on.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kubuh wrote:
schmegery wrote:
Kubuh wrote:

Of course I'm joking seriously though, that squeeze is just bananas hard, really impressed by that score.

Truly amazing.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: Kris35710 PSN Name: kris35710
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good day for me Got a few songs done but one of them I'm still going to work on a bit. This week is going to turn out pretty awesome I think! Except for FoP.... :P
Confury  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah uhm... I dunno what got into me, but let's just say that I got some really good scores on 2 of the songs this week. Have scores for the other 2 as well but they can both be improved. Hoping for 1st on atleast 1 of the 2 songs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Davers  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got some good scores tonight. Still one song I want to work on to improve, but as for the other 3, I'm pretty happy with right now. I felt this way last week too (even given my short time to even play), so hopefully it holds more true this time around!
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Confury wrote:
Yeah uhm... I dunno what got into me, but let's just say that I got some really good scores on 2 of the songs this week. Have scores for the other 2 as well but they can both be improved. Hoping for 1st on atleast 1 of the 2 songs.

Unless you pulled off something I don't know about, I think you'll have some competition from me.

In other news... FoP is the worst song ever. Seriously, there's the slow, boring, minute-long intro, followed by another minute of mindless chords, then things finally get interesting. By interesting, I mean it's an annoying as hell squeeze that I miss randomly half the time. Then there's the solo, which isn't so much of a problem, but it's always missable. Then there's some impossible whammy, an impossible squeeze, and another 3 minutes or so of stuff that is so easy to screw up anywhere. I haven't been able to put together a run yet, it is just so annoying DX
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
schmegery  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
Confury wrote:

Unless you pulled off something I don't know about, I think you'll have some competition from me.

In other news... FoP is the worst song ever. Seriously, there's the slow, boring, minute-long intro, followed by another minute of mindless chords, then things finally get interesting. By interesting, I mean it's an annoying as hell squeeze that I miss randomly half the time. Then there's the solo, which isn't so much of a problem, but it's always missable. Then there's some impossible whammy, an impossible squeeze, and another 3 minutes or so of stuff that is so easy to screw up anywhere. I haven't been able to put together a run yet, it is just so annoying DX

I think I pulled off something you don't know about well probably not, but I'm pretty happy with my scores as well. I'm excited to see how everyone did.
newuser1234  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol slowhero isnt loading for me. my scores will be worse than usual

EDIT: thank you star power section lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Finished my scores. Really happy with them all. WWIMRLN and Bad Reputation went quick, FoP took a couple of sessions but I nabbed a pretty sweet score on it. Also improved my Cherry Pie score, although I spent an extra hour+ going for just 1 extra tick but couldn't get it for the life of me. It's unpossible, I swear. Gogo top 3 this round?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CPURules  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is going to be a pretty meh week for me.

WWIMRLN's 3rd activation pisses me off royally.
bad reputation's last activation pisses me off royally (i hate mid-sustain activations with a fiery passion)
cherry pie was fine
still haven't done FoP.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: CPURules PSN Name: CPURules Wii Friend Code: 128972220998
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 6 of 11

Jump to: