SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Any Anime fans out there?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59, 60, 61  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Confury  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathya wrote:
Someone pleaaase recommend an Anime to watch. I've only ever watched Death Note and loved it.
That's the only thing I have to break subjectivity, any recommendations? Pretty please?

School Days.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
SDoner8790  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathya wrote:
Someone pleaaase recommend an Anime to watch. I've only ever watched Death Note and loved it.
That's the only thing I have to break subjectivity, any recommendations? Pretty please?

FUCK ANIME

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

madoka more like madorka am i right

heh

<bjw> :U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U:U
jmuphysicsguy  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathya wrote:

Hatsukoi limited

physicsdm in #SH IRC

NavyCherub  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kathya wrote:

Legend of the Galactic Heroes

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty sure I'm still an anime fan I think.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So against all information leading me to believe that I would greatly dislike Sword Art Online, I decided to join in on the huge craze and watch it.

It turns out I dislike it even more than I thought.

Pros:
-Animation is good (even though I'm not a big fan of the style)
-Unnecessary fights are mostly avoided, especially all of the advancements with the dungeon clearing. Eh, might be nice to see more of that actually, even though it would most likely have the tendency to get repetitive fairly quickly.)
-Asuna is mildly attractive.

Cons:
-Writing is shit. I'm not expecting a Shakespearean tale here, but so far a lot of the episodes have been centered around pretty ridiculous plot points even for a show about people trapped in a MMO RPG.
-Not a fan of the MMO RPG elements. This one is purely based on my taste and I can see where a lot of people will disagree with me. So far, most of the main MMO RPG elements are being introduced as plot points for single episodes. I'd be mostly okay with that if they weren't something that seemed even halfway possible or weren't predictable from first mention.
-Character development is lackluster. So far, everybody we've met that has been relevant has been either totally levelheaded and been able to hold their own or has had some sort of mental breakdown before shortly dying.

I'm not trying to make overly critical analyses here since I am only five episodes in. A lot of things could change as I finish the first arc and enter the (rumored worse) second arc.

GregoryZero wrote:
Even if the plot is absolute shit, at least I can enjoy the pretty animation.

:U

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry, once yui and sugu enter the picture everything will be fine

...and by everything will be fine I mean it will still be ass but at least yui and sugu will be there.

physicsdm in #SH IRC

microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked Yui once I got over how absurd it is that she actually exists as a character. CTRL+K4,4Though this mostly applies to her character in the second arc, she was pointless before then.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Naruto once

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I watched Naruto once
3deep5me
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched Pokémon and Digimon. And by that, I mean I've seen [almost] every single episode released in North America to this date. Also a bit of Naruto. I usually don't like anime/japanese culture that much, I kinda watched them for the plot. I've also watched a few episodes of some crap with my brother and his friend but that's pretty much it. I'm actually the kind of person that despises otaku and furry fandom to be honest, even though I have no rational reason to do so

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
microgamer2vs2  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

UndeadFil13QC wrote:
I'm actually the kind of person that despises otaku and furry fandom to be honest, even though I have no rational reason to do so
Anyone here who claims they aren't annoyed by otaku/furry fandom is lying.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: aggrogahu
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sword Art Online seems to be one of those animes where you either love it, or hate it. Personally, I liked it quite a bit. :| I understand the hatred towards it, but it just had this charm and element to it that I loved. Hell, I didn't really like an anime this much since Gurren Lagann. :| Plus, the song "Swordland" is one of the most epic pieces of music I've heard from an anime (Just barely beating "Ten Wo Tsuke" from Gurren Lagann). Even though it sounds like they're singing "Coffee Soda," but I can look past it.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Rikuthemaster  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit, double post. My apologies.

Did somebody say [Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker]?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TTParadigm PSN Name: TTParadigm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 59, 60, 61  Next
Page 55 of 61

Jump to: