ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Trippolette

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k3v227  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 3:51 am    Post subject: Trippolette Reply with quote

I've decided that I want to FC Trippolette and I've gone through the forums before but I haven't been able to come to a solid conclusion on how to play it. For those of you who know how to go about doing this, any advice on what I should buy and how to use it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Here's what I currently understand (that of which I hope is correct):

-It seems as though Trippolette needs a codebreaker/gameshark to work. This one I am less sure on what I am doing.

Last edited by k3v227 on Sat May 04, 2013 5:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: k3v_227
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trippolette needs Action Replay, yes. The code should be on the wiki under the cheats and such. AFAIR the codes for it and Graveyard are very long and they cover up two bonus songs that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Swap Magic just needs to be bought, IIRC. Someone else who's used it (Undead, Kram, etc.) could tell you how to actually work it.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
cowabanga  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't there a version of Swap Magic that also has support for AR codes and the like?
k3v227  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cowabanga wrote:
Isn't there a version of Swap Magic that also has support for AR codes and the like?

I think I'm just gonna buy them separately so I have a AR and a swap magic that works :P

voidedalive2x wrote:
Trippolette needs Action Replay, yes. The code should be on the wiki under the cheats and such. AFAIR the codes for it and Graveyard are very long and they cover up two bonus songs that I can't recall off the top of my head.

Swap Magic just needs to be bought, IIRC. Someone else who's used it (Undead, Kram, etc.) could tell you how to actually work it.

For reference: http://wiki.scorehero.com/SecretSongCodes

According to the wiki, there are a few devices that work for playing both songs. I guess i just need to know which is the best to buy :P

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Action Replay can be tricky with what code version you need. I had to figure out what version I had by trial and error. if you have a USB keyboard, that helps alot as the ps2 recognize it and it's easier to input letter than via a controller.

I dont remember from who I borrowed it from (shame on me) but it was someone from New York. I couldnt justif paying 30$ for only 2 songs.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is a Swap Magic you can enter codes on like AR Max/Codebreaker. It's called Swap Magic 3.8 Coder.

PS, Glad you're back.
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
k3v227  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skylerinman wrote:
There is a Swap Magic you can enter codes on like AR Max/Codebreaker. It's called Swap Magic 3.8 Coder.

Sick, that looks like a winner to me Saw that it's around $20 on amazon, thanks for the help.

skylerinman wrote:
PS, Glad you're back.

Thanks, I'm enjoying the return. I might be building up the energy to convince myself to make some videos on youtube with my dad's camera. But we'll see :P

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, here are the codes. I believe it supports AR Max codes, and possibly Codebreaker.

http://wiki.scorehero.com/SecretSongCodes#ARMAX1
dclapp wrote:
Fork1 wrote:
I quit. This team is Deadhead6391s now.
you quit? so no more hacking YT accounts then?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: skylerinmanSH
LocalH  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have access to customs, I believe it's accepted to use a modified GH1 image where the only difference is having modified the setlist to include both secret songs. Rationale is, you're not taking the songs outside of the game that they were originally included with, nor are you changing anything else, you're just modifying the setlist to expose files already present on the disc.

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: