SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The NFL Thread- Super Bowl XLVII: The Harbowl
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

let's go red sox
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a damn good season to be a Broncos fan to say the least.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
b.vicious  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If EJ Manuel turns out to be a solid starting qb (2nd tier), Buffalo is going to be a contender and will make the playoffs next year. We have faced the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL (if the season ended today, 6 of our 9 opponents would be in the playoffs), and were decimated by injuries up until this point and came out 3-6. They were in every single game this year going into the 4th quarter, and the second half of our season gets insanely easy. If Buffalo can pull off a run and go at least 8-8 I'll be not only happy but optimistic.

I was optimistic about the team 2 years ago when we signed Mario Williams and whatnot, but this is the first time I've been optimistic for a team midway through a season looking towards next year. I could go farther into this but I'll just cut it here.

My Youtube Channel CHECK OUT MY GUITAR COVERS!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: bwakvicious
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b.vicious wrote:
If EJ Manuel turns out to be a solid starting qb (2nd tier), Buffalo is going to be a contender and will make the playoffs next year. We have faced the 3rd toughest schedule in the NFL (if the season ended today, 6 of our 9 opponents would be in the playoffs), and were decimated by injuries up until this point and came out 3-6. They were in every single game this year going into the 4th quarter, and the second half of our season gets insanely easy. If Buffalo can pull off a run and go at least 8-8 I'll be not only happy but optimistic.

I was optimistic about the team 2 years ago when we signed Mario Williams and whatnot, but this is the first time I've been optimistic for a team midway through a season looking towards next year. I could go farther into this but I'll just cut it here.

Be cautious with your optimism. From a Buffalo native, never set your expectations too high. Let me be proven wrong, but until a Buffalo team actually starts winning consistently, I won't get too hyped up. Management needs to start making some better decisions, and they are going in the right direction, but there are still some big holes that need filling before this team can be a contender.

Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to listen to the Saints game over the radio at work today. Have to admit, I did not get much work done. I was more stressed out over Hartley having to kick THREE field goals for us. After missing 4 of his last 6, fans are really wanting Sean to do something about it. But he was clutch today and gave us the winning points in the end which is all that mattered. He gets to keep his job for another week if anything.

This season has been so much fun. I've been trying to keep up on it as much as possible. I've watched every Thursday and Monday night game and I've tried to watch as much of the Sunday games that I can but it's a little harder since I work Sundays. I've been spending most of my time these days over at /r/nfl. Of course, they like to break down everything and discuss anything football. Great subreddit if you ask me.

As for surprises, obviously Kansas and the Falcons. Falcons are riddled with injuries, but to see them at 2-8 right now after having a 13-3 season last year is just mind blowing. They have a good team when healthy. Shame they are having the issues they are having (but good too because the Saints are dominating the division). Chiefs proved tonight that they are probably the worst 9-0 team in history. I give them that they are undefeated, but when going up an actual good team, they can't compete. Never lead the game and at one point down by 3 scores. Sure it can happen to any undefeated team, but I see them going more like 13-3 or 12-4 to be honest. Guess we'll see.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 109, 110, 111
Page 111 of 111

Jump to: