ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TAC adapter alternatives (HELP)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlakePlaysGH  

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 8:13 pm    Post subject: TAC adapter alternatives (HELP) Reply with quote

I am so pissed off, i ordered a bundle with 2 sg's and NOW i find out that the tac adapter has been discontinued. There is NO where to find it on ebay, amazon or anywhere else. Apparently after some research i have found out that the TAC adapter is the only adapter that actually functions and doesn't have any lag. This sucks, basically i am screwed and will have to fork over $100 for a shitty ps3 guitar (which i will never beable to fc anything hard with). Well, my day has been ruined now. Can anyone here PLEASE point me in the right direction? Kathya has an adapter that i know would work but can only be bought in the UK. So if anyone has any knowledge on a adapter that i can buy here in the US to use my SG's for the PS3 please, please, let me know.

Cabanon  

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

get a shitty pelican adaptor. the SG works with everygame except the whammy doesnt work. otheriwse, buy a WoRTar or a WTar and get it fixed. i've had these since day 1 and they still all work great after hours and hours of play time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:39 am    Post subject: Re: TAC adapter alternatives (HELP) Reply with quote

[quote="BlakePlaysGH"]I am so pissed off, i ordered a bundle with 2 sg's and NOW i find out that the tac adapter has been discontinued. There is NO where to find it on ebay, amazon or anywhere else. Apparently after some research i have found out that the TAC adapter is the only adapter that actually functions and doesn't have any lag. This sucks, basically i am screwed and will have to fork over $100 for a shitty ps3 guitar (which i will never beable to fc anything hard with). Well, my day has been ruined now. Can anyone here PLEASE point me in the right direction? Kathya has an adapter that i know would work but can only be bought in the UK. So if anyone has any knowledge on a adapter that i can buy here in the US to use my SG's for the PS3 please, please, let me know.[/quote]

It sucks since my TAC adapter no longer works. I have a working adapter but I can't squeeze at all with it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: tanman21234543
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: