ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
2013/2014 North American Snowstorms

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:46 pm    Post subject: 2013/2014 North American Snowstorms Reply with quote

We received a full inch of snow today. Been a while since we had Snow before Halloween ! this was at 8 o'clock this morning. it's all melting as we speak

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And so it begins...

Other than a very minor dusting that pretty much disappeared immediately, we haven't gotten anything yet in New England. First time in a while that I remember where we've made it through October unscathed. Even the temperature's been okay actually.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a current wisconsin resident, i dont want to see this shit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Michigan here. It just decided to get cold here all of a sudden. Gonna be a fun winter.

Although other than the occasional morning frost nothing notable has happened... thankfully!
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no snow yet lol
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought moving from Chicago to Nashville would mean escaping any kind of snow until maybe January or February, but Mother Nature laughed in my face and snowed on us last week.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
SlasherManEXE  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winds so hard that they shook my house up in central NY, but no snow other than one cold morning, but it's long gone. Please stay gone?

iAMhorribl3  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We got some snow in Ontario not to long ago, but it was gone the next day

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It snowed here in 2011, it was adorable, the whole city shut down but it had almost totally melted by 11AM. It's a good thing too, because people here don't know how to drive in even the slightest bit of snow (at least I lived in the midwest long enough to learn).

Hell, we get "freeze warnings" when it's going to be below 40 degrees and everyone loses their minds. I think I'm the only one here who would totally love a real snow storm (especially since I can do all of my work from home)

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
It snowed here in 2011, it was adorable, the whole city shut down but it had almost totally melted by 11AM. It's a good thing too, because people here don't know how to drive in even the slightest bit of snow (at least I lived in the midwest long enough to learn).

I would love being in Texas when it snows, I just wanna plow down the streets going 70 while everyone stares in horror

That's the first thing they teach you in driving school in New England.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roads were slushy by mean so a ton of accidents were happening. Do people just forgot how to drive in snow when it happens for the first time every year?

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got 4 inches of snow last night and now it's raining. bad, bad combo. slushy roads, alto of accidents and stupid drivers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: