ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
First time making customs and need info

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chips98  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 12:13 am    Post subject: First time making customs and need info Reply with quote

Ok so I made 2 customs for gh3 on the pc and they have turned out really well but I have a few issues with some. My first song have the first 4 notes strummed (not hopo) and when I restart the song it changes them to hopo so wonder why it's doing that also my second custom ends early before the song finished, the very last note in the song is where gh thinks it ends the song even when the audio continues on. Any help on this or any info is greatly appreciated. Looked every where and try multiple things and still no luck.
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH3 customs are not my preference when making customs, however I can answer 50% of your questions.

On your issue with your song ending early, did you throw in an "end" event at the point of the song you wish to end the song? I've been doing that and it has not failed me as of yet. Here is some information on end events. As far as the HOPOs go, I've never heard of your issue before.
Chips98  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
GH3 customs are not my preference when making customs, however I can answer 50% of your questions.

On your issue with your song ending early, did you throw in an "end" event at the point of the song you wish to end the song? I've been doing that and it has not failed me as of yet. Here is some information on end events. As far as the HOPOs go, I've never heard of your issue before.
well for the most part I used EOF to edit the track for notes but I have used feedback 0.97b (not sure if that correct all I know is the 97b part lol) to add the event "end" about 6 seconds after the last note and it still ends in the game on the last note and not where I placed the event. Now do I have to have a beginning event for it to count or?
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so I've extracted an official chart from GH and viewed the contents in FeedBack. It seems that they have an [end] event at the ending of the song. They also have a [music_start] event where the song starts. Also, did you add in events using the "E" key? If so, it won't work. You must add said events with the "R" key and type in the event. If this doesn't work, then I don't really know. It's just that I ran into this problem before and just adding in the end event stopped it for me.
Chips98  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually used the "w" key to add the event. I will try using the R key for that even when I get home from work tonight and post my results. Thanks so far for helping me out really appreciate it
Chips98  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so i went back into feedback and tried adding the [end] event in at 4:19 (when the audio actually ends not when the note ends) and it still ends the song at the very last note. i also added the [music_start] event at the very beginning with that [end] at the 4:19 marker and it still gives me that same issue. could i hand you the chart so you could look at it if that could help in any way?
Fr0z3nD3m1s3  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chips98 wrote:
ok so i went back into feedback and tried adding the [end] event in at 4:19 (when the audio actually ends not when the note ends) and it still ends the song at the very last note. i also added the [music_start] event at the very beginning with that [end] at the 4:19 marker and it still gives me that same issue. could i hand you the chart so you could look at it if that could help in any way?

Just PM it to me when you can. I'll be busy most of the day today, so I might not get back until tomorrow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: