ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Drummer/Guitarist/Bassist Looking for a Band (Xbox 360)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DemonMemory  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:52 pm    Post subject: GH Drummer/Guitarist/Bassist Looking for a Band (Xbox 360) Reply with quote

Hey guys, I'm a bit new to drumming in Guitar Hero (especially difficult on a Rock Band drumset...) and was wondering if there's anybody out there looking for someone to join a band! Competitive or casual play, I don't mind!
I prefer playing the drums or bass, but I also don't mind being on the guitar either.

I'm going to be filling up my quickplay scores here on site (mostly drum scores) as the days go by, so check up on them to see if I'm up to your standards. I can also try posting some scores of requested songs if you want too!

Gamertag is xJz Zoshx. No DLC unfortunately...but I think almost all the disc songs are sick! I only play on Expert regardless of how difficult the song is. Send me a message letting me know you wanna play or reply here!

This is also probably out of place, but I can also play on Rock Band 1, 2, and 3 if you need someone there too (I actually have DLC there, but I don't enjoy playing Rock Band often), but I'll only be playing drums on there (because let's be honest...Guitar Hero has so much cooler guitar/bass parts than Rock Band).

I am typically available after 4pm PST everyday.
ADennehey  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you still looking for a band?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Will Rock For Food All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: