ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
want to attempt a touch strip mod. any heLp/ advice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmx6454  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: want to attempt a touch strip mod. any heLp/ advice? Reply with quote

well, im looking to find any, and every way, that the touchstrip could be modded. i dont much care for using it, aside from the wah affect, and tapping it to strum normal notes. what i want to do, is somehow rig this into an external wah-pedal. i know my way around components and such, and im willing to risk losing the touch pad(no big loss there) lol. i was hoping someone knew of a schematic of the gh:wt guitars. also, if anyone has any suggestions/ideas of how this can be done. i was hoping for something simple, but im assuming a custom circuit may need to be devised. if you dont think its possible, then fine. just plz dont spam if you dont think it is. most important question: does anyone know of this being done or attempted? b/c i scouted the "google" for like 3 hours, and no charlie........ sorry. that morning coffee gets me.... anyway, thanks in advance
bmx6454  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

an1?? plz?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: