ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Star Power Mess Up?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xP33L5x  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Star Power Mess Up? Reply with quote

Hey, I encountered something weird. I decided to put Seanohues cry for eternity chart into my setlist, but when I hit the star power phrases it causes these countinuous streaks of stars coming out of the frets. I think its because there is to much star power I read there was a chart with less star power but I had no luck finding it. Any help is appreciated.Thanks.
(Guitar Hero 3 for Pc by the way)

Heres a pic.
http://img210.imageshack.us/my.php?image=gheytaz5.jpg
Lexxon  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I imported the original GH songs into mine, and it often does this on certain SP-gets. It's weird, probably a bug with either the GH3 engine (that they made sure the notecharts did not activate) or a bug with how SP is imported in and it screws with the graphics. I'd say try re-importing the song, if that doesn't work, then it's just a current oddity with the PC tool.
insurg3nt3  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First, sorry for bumping this post after so many years, I re-install my GH3-PC and decided to import custom songs with GHTCP and I'm having those "streaks of stars coming out of the frets" bug in 4 songs from GH1.

I thought that after all this time, someone could find a solution for this bug and can share it with us.

I did some testing like changing the .mid to .chart but the bug continues, I dont think is a GH3 engine problem, is something with the .mid

Any help please ?

Some updated pictures of the bug + 1 song with the bug (nivel medium second 38 after hitting the star power phrase)

Song:

https://www.mediafire.com/?r2xzmz51xcbfal8
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not really sure why, but the game does this when you hit multiple star power phrases in a short amount of time.

Assuming you're using GHTCP, just go to game management -> FX Speed Boost, then execute actions and it will fix it.
insurg3nt3  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, I did that before and of course it works but the game looks really sad without effects.
PowerM3tal  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you know how to modify a mid file, you could go and remove or space out the SP phrases and see if that gets rid of the problem.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: powerm3tal
insurg3nt3  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply guys, to solve this bug I just used the program "feedback": I imported the .mid and rebuilt the star power phrase where is the issue, saved as .chart and the problem is solved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: