ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH: WT PC Customs ARE HERE (w/ TUTORIAL)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SetMeFree42  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:28 pm    Post subject: .mid qb Reply with quote

ive followed the tutorial but i cant find the .mid file with QueenBee please help
johnlovesyou  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edit: NVM, I figured it out
thzchz  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GameZelda wrote:
ghostkiller wrote:
Do we really need to replace songs? Can't we just add extra ones?

You can't add songs at this moment because the current public method is based on re-encrypting the songs using the key that can be obtained from decrypting the original songs, so with this method encrypting different files isn't possible because the key depends on the filename (and only on the filename) and no one has posted the algorithm so FSB files with different filenames can be encrypted.

It's been a year now, did someone manage to do it ?
billywws  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 pm    Post subject: I can't find the .mid.qb file Reply with quote

I am trying to create a custom on GH:WT PC but where is the .mid.qb file. I can't find it. Can anyone help?
Rukastar  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:17 am    Post subject: help? Reply with quote

I want to use some kind of decrypting tool to decrypt the Guitar Hero Van Halen songs but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused. I don't understand any tool, and all I'm stuck with is a bunch of fsb.xens that I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH. I've downloaded like every tool multiple times, and I've messed around with the command prompt but I really don't know what I'm doing. Can somebody please help?
-Rukastar
Yugialex  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is someone about to update the tools for the new guitar hero? Wii still works, but ps3 and xbox dont.

For those who is interested, here is thread on xentax http://forum.xentax.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5266
billywws  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject: Problem with audio. Reply with quote

It works but when playing the custom song the audio sounds like crap, it sounds horrible. Does anyone know why?
redbone  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Re: help? Reply with quote

Rukastar wrote:
I want to use some kind of decrypting tool to decrypt the Guitar Hero Van Halen songs but I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO confused. I don't understand any tool, and all I'm stuck with is a bunch of fsb.xens that I have NO IDEA WHAT TO DO WITH. I've downloaded like every tool multiple times, and I've messed around with the command prompt but I really don't know what I'm doing. Can somebody please help?
-Rukastar

I'm with you brother. I really want to figure out how to decode the fsb.xen files into something (real world) usable like .wav

Did you figure anything out?
billywws  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:28 pm    Post subject: Problem Help Reply with quote

Can anyone help me. When I replace a song and play it, the audio is loud and distorted.
fcz  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 8:05 pm    Post subject: PS2 GHWT Reply with quote

this tools can be used in the playstation 2 version of the game? for me is much convenient, and i'll be able to use customs with drums
but OK this is an awesome work, it's a high advance use customs in GHWT PC
Thanks
DrivenInsane  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Um, hey.
I had done my own fiddling around with GH3, importing Frets on Fire songs into it, and thanks to GHTCP, I was successful. I used charts for Alarian (which are the ones used in Rock Band songs) and mixed the drum track with the song track in Audacity to get the desired effect.

But I tried to do the same here, following the tutorial, and I got pretty confused. Is there any way to use the FoFiX charts in GHWT following this (or any other) method?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly sorry for the biggest necro of all time...but was GH:WT custom songs project abandoned? I myself get the "couldn't find or load main class xendecrypt". Sigh. :(

Any help for the newbie?
Buldy  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeFirefly wrote:
Honestly sorry for the biggest necro of all time...but was GH:WT custom songs project abandoned? I myself get the "couldn't find or load main class xendecrypt". Sigh. :(

Any help for the newbie?

Hi,
I'm trying to revive GHWT PC customs with my new tool, which allows you to use full potential of GHWT techniques, including open bass note, orange cymbals and overlapping sustained notes. You can find the tutorial here: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=109648&sid=1ce6309d46cf0e8f1c6f86dea1f67944

Next step in my plan is recreating Guitar Hero 3 songs for GHWT, including these new techniques and also drum parts. I plan on continuing this project from the second half of May 2014.

I hope you will succeed in creating your custom songs and if you have any questions, feel free to ask in the thread above. (Do not post it here.)
LocalH  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing a lot on Phase Shift recently, it really is a very good GH-style game. Will there be a way to take these charts and port them over to Phase Shift?

Alakaiser sez: POST BECAUSE YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, NOT BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I so badly want world tour customs, I would keep releasing songs all the time if there was a tool or away to add more songs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: