ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Need help creating FSB files for GHWT

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buldy  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:45 pm    Post subject: Need help creating FSB files for GHWT Reply with quote

Hi,
I recently started digging into fsb music files for GHWT and found out that you can actually make working separated channel FSBs for GHWT. However, using the FMOD Ex API v4.24.16, which creates FSBs, I stumbled upon a big problem: the music using this FSB is faster than the notes. From beginning, the notes are perfectly synced, but as the song progresses, it becomes more and more off-sync. Interesting is, that if I pause the song, then it becomes synced back again and then again becomes off-sync.

Anyone who would know, what can be causing the problem? I hope someone does, because it would be great progress in GHWT custom songs, if this was solved. Thanks
Buldy  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now I just found out that only the guitar and bass parts (xxx_2.fsb.xen) is desynchronizing, which is even more weird. Now I really can't tell what the problem is...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: