ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero World Tour Custom Creator - Idea For Project

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:27 pm    Post subject: Guitar Hero World Tour Custom Creator - Idea For Project Reply with quote

So I'm really sad that the people that did customs for Guitar Hero 3 are gone as I was not around.

I would love to start a project called Guitar Hero World Tour Custom Tools but I'm no great coder but you can add songs but we not at that stage yet but we can replace songs so we could make a tool for replacing songs.

And we could do something like GHTPC as I found out how to change the cheat codes so that could work but soon I'm going to try to go over the song limit by copying everything from a song and renaming everything to see if it is possible to add more songs, and maybe if we can make a tool for adding more songs we can try find a way to trick a song into thinking it is downloadable content as there is no DLC for Pc so that means we can try rename it to Custom Content instead of downloadable content.

But I don't think we will be able to do multitracked audio for starters but it is possible to do stuff with multitracked audio in world tour customs.

Also mexicanobrazil has made a thread about editing the animations in GH3, so maybe we could also add a program that turns pro drums from Rock Band charts to Array but I don't know much about that stuff.

But now we won't see the good old days again, I think it would be cool for world tour customs to grow and become a great way to play Guitar Hero customs and to move to full band Guitar Hero customs, I think that's it.

So I will update the progress of adding more songs to the game here and any updates and idea list of stuff that is possible to do with WT customs.

Possible Ideas That Can Be Done Now For World Tour Custom Creator
1. When Installed you can turn on all cheats by only press green 8 times as the cheat.

Stuff That Could Be Added To Guitar Hero World Tour Custom Creator That Edits The QB file
1. Changing Song Name, Artist and Year.
2. Change Career Order.

Stuff That Has Been Done With World Tour Customs
1. Adding audio with mp3
2. Adding audio with multitrack audio
3. Adding 5 Lane Drumming, Sliders and Overlapping notes
If I missed anything please tell me.

Ideas for V1
1. Replace Songs
2. Rename Songs, Artist and Year
3. When Installed You Can Get All Cheats By Pressing Green for the chart code.
4. Change Career Order

Ideas for V2
1. Add New Songs
2. Drum Chart To Array
3. Change the Downloadable Content to Custom Content(Don't know if it is possible to get the Downloadable Content text to show up)

I think this will be it for now.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I got it to add a song but when it loads the song it crashes so I got to find a way to fix that and then the I've done it, but it might also be that I could not add a StructHeader that is making it crash, I guess I must play with it more.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keeps crashing, tried to rename the midi files in the .pak.xen but it turns to numbers and letters.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I know when it is working, it is when the audio works is when it will work I think.
Captainoffun22  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that is it for today, but it looks like I've added a new song to the game but getting the audio to work as it crashes when the song is loading and the song preview does not work.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: