ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GTA V - Anyone else waiting for this?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So there was a massive RP exploit and I went from 42 to 103 in a few hours. (Also hit rank 94 in the SH crew so good luck catching me there. >__>)

Still have yet to get to play with anyone though!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Still have yet to get to play with anyone though!

I would, but I'm totally not rank 50-100.

Coming to think of it, I, for some reason, could not even load up GTA Online until last month. Since then I have not even played the game whatsoever.

I think I really need to catch up with everyone else.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...You can be level 4 (which I'm pretty sure is the actual minimum for playing online) and play in the same game as a level 100. Level requirements for missions or whatever are just for the host, anyone can join them.

In fact, having a high level person helps you rank up quicker in that they have access to the stuff with better rewards.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
...You can be level 4 (which I'm pretty sure is the actual minimum for playing online) and play in the same game as a level 100. Level requirements for missions or whatever are just for the host, anyone can join them.

In fact, having a high level person helps you rank up quicker in that they have access to the stuff with better rewards.

I'm well aware of this. I said that because you said you wanted someone who was rank 50-100 to help you rank up faster.

And I'm probably going to do that last one... Thanks for the tip.
inv4der  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fr0z3nD3m1s3 wrote:
inv4der wrote:

I'm well aware of this. I said that because you said you wanted someone who was rank 50-100 to help you rank up faster.

And I'm probably going to do that last one... Thanks for the tip.

Well... as I noted earlier on this page, there was an RP exploit that likely has been hotfixed, and I am now over level 100. So I don't need help leveling and wouldn't have had any issues playing with someone lower in level anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inv4der wrote:
Well... as I noted earlier on this page, there was an RP exploit that likely has been hotfixed, and I am now over level 100. So I don't need help leveling and wouldn't have had any issues playing with someone lower in level anyway.

Ok then, may I ask for assistance on ranking up faster sometime in the near future?
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really need to pick up my game and start playing again. i have no freaking clue how the online part works tho and im not even finished with the main single player missions.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While I haven't seen the snow yet, I did get my santa hat just now. Don't know if this stuff will be available for use after the 5th or if they'll take it away though.

EDIT: I'll note that my mom, who has a lv 33 or so character, got about 1.5 bars worth of RP from killing me using the bounty method. So it's a decent supplement to normal RP gain I'd say.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna double post necro this since the site's more active now and the PC release is out.

No idea what else to say about it though, beyond contacting me if you're interested in playing. The "official" SH crew is pretty damn dead at this point, which is a shame.

My Social Club | My Steam
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: