ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cant download custom songs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
StuDog  

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 8:18 pm    Post subject: Cant download custom songs Reply with quote

I find the song i want and click the link. it opens a website called savefile. there is no way to download songs from here? i have tried about 20 songs and they all just open the website but no download link. is this something im doing wrong or is this an issue
Graf  

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 2:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to ScoreHero! A lot of times the answers you are looking for can be found in other threads (using the Search function at the top) or by reading the various stickied threads at the top of each sub-forum.

Unfortunately, I do have some information to share regarding your post. Recently I saw another thread where a relatively new user was asking about SaveFile and customs, and one of our moderators responded that this should be read:
A note regarding SH-Bot Reporting and save files wrote:
EDIT 26 DEC 2009: See this thread: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99749

Savefile, where many of our users over the years decided to host their charts has encountered problems over the the past year and a lot of these charts are no longer available.

The important thing to remember is that we, scorehero.com, are not affiliated with savefile, rapidshare, easyshare, megaupload, or any other web hosting service. We do not host these custom charts on our own servers. To reiterate the point originally posted, when links to charts are down, it has nothing to do with what we can control here.

1st. PM the user
2nd. See the above posted link. READ THROUGH THE THREAD FIRST.

TL:DR - SaveFile has been down for quite some time

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suspected it was something like that. I did have a quick check on forums but didnt find anything. I obviously didnt look hard enough. Is it not possible to remove the songs that are no longer available?

for example, people can report when a link is no longer available and the mods remove it from website? Literally every song i tried was no longer available
plumato  

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

StuDog wrote:
I suspected it was something like that. I did have a quick check on forums but didnt find anything. I obviously didnt look hard enough. Is it not possible to remove the songs that are no longer available?

for example, people can report when a link is no longer available and the mods remove it from website? Literally every song i tried was no longer available

Not EVERY song is unavailable. However, you can always find the songs via FoF forums. The charts will be badly snapped, but it's better than nothing I guess. If you want to the exact SP from it, you need to use Reaper to move line 116 to line 103 in the midi. Though, most of the older songs have SP that works with GH.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: