ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
What files does GH3CP change?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Electryic  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:58 am    Post subject: What files does GH3CP change? Reply with quote

I'm copying old installation files into a new installation.. I've got the Songs and Music file.. does anyone know what other files need to get copied to the new installation to make the customs appear?

I.e. what other files does Control Panel effect? All I have is my old installation back up.. I can't use control panel again. Thanks

Edit: Songs arent even appearing in the playlists.. all the necessary .xen files are in the Songs and Music file but nothing is appearing in the playlists.. if someone can point me to what else I need to copy to the new installation to get the songs to appear I'd be grateful!
Buldy  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most definitely you should copy PAK folder as well, there are saved the setlists, song name, artist, etc.

And if you only copied the files and did not install the game properly, I don't think GHTCP will work.
Electryic  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:
Most definitely you should copy PAK folder as well, there are saved the setlists, song name, artist, etc.

And if you only copied the files and did not install the game properly, I don't think GHTCP will work.

Thanks.. I added the back up PAK file and now all the songs are showing up and I'm getting the regular "your save file is corrupted" message that tells me its working. But now any custom song that I try to play causes it to crash back to the desktop. Happen to know of anything else that GHCP affects aside from PAK, MUSIC, and SONGS? Any other ideas would be most appreciated.
Electryic  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buldy wrote:

What I did is I installed the game normally, then I just switched in my Song, Music, and PAK file from the data file from the previous installation back up. All the songs show up now in the lists but the game crashes back to desktop anytime I try to play a custom song (or anything that was added).

I've done this a few times over the years but this is the first time I'm on Win7 instead of XP. But the last time there were a few songs that would cause it to crash.. but this time its any custom song. Do you think this is just general instability or would you have any idea if there is anything else causing it? Doing this has worked in the past but unfortunately I am not sure which files I copied over or if I missed something this time. Thanks again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: