ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Pinball!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:28 pm    Post subject: Pinball! Reply with quote

Anyone love pinball in here?

I wanted to compete in PAPA 18 this year, but I wasn't able to, due to very bad timing of life events. I was going to compete in Division A too.

What are your favorite tables? What do you think about the WWE Wrestlemania table, the newest one that's out? And who is looking forward to The Big Lebowski table? That game looks too much fun.
RLKDragon  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I've posted a few pinball things on Facebook in the past, idk if you noticed or not.

While I'm not a big competitor, or part of orgs like IFPA or such, I've always had a love of pinball. In fact, in my travels to Vegas this weekend, I'm making it a mission to hit the Pinball Hall of Fame up and play some of those old tables.

I absolutely love Addams Family, Funhouse, and Twilight Zone, and place them as my favorite tables. Though I have an affinity for those late 90's-2000's tables, I've found some from the 80's that I like as well, like the Space Invaders pinball, Gorgar, Flash, and Eight Ball.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RLKDragon
Squirrel  

Location: Wyano, PA (Come visit! My gameroom is always open.)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RLKDragon wrote:
I think I've posted a few pinball things on Facebook in the past, idk if you noticed or not.

While I'm not a big competitor, or part of orgs like IFPA or such, I've always had a love of pinball. In fact, in my travels to Vegas this weekend, I'm making it a mission to hit the Pinball Hall of Fame up and play some of those old tables.

I absolutely love Addams Family, Funhouse, and Twilight Zone, and place them as my favorite tables. Though I have an affinity for those late 90's-2000's tables, I've found some from the 80's that I like as well, like the Space Invaders pinball, Gorgar, Flash, and Eight Ball.

Have you played the new table, Full Throttle yet?

It has an amazing amount of flow to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: