ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHTCP "Game setting files not compatible"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamerofepic123  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:26 am    Post subject: GHTCP "Game setting files not compatible" Reply with quote

Recently, I've heard about GHTCP, and how great custom songs are. At first, I thought about this issue I'm having and realized that I had to patch GH3 to version 1.3. Cool, I download and execute the patch, load up GHTCP to see if it works- and, nope. Still gives the same error.
This time I decided to just press "OK" and see what happens, nothing, the setlist viewer is still the same. Alright. I figure that'd I just play some vanilla Guitar Hero III instead of trying to get customs. Simple.
And, GH3 doesn't open, so I uninstall and reinstall. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this issue, and, if possible, how to fix it. I also want to know what this is caused by - I've done some snooping and people say it comes from pirated versions of GHIII, yet my game copy is perfectly legit. Thank you for your time.
bidomo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reinstall the game and get patch 1.31, that's what is working for me.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: bidomo PSN Name: bidomo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: