ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHSH - FC Breakdown Project - Thread 9 - *COMPLETE*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ChihiroShirei  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find that certain songs are more difficult when I'm "playing down" the list than "playing up"-- it takes more skill to learn any song with a solo than Unsung, but people who can already hit most of the solos in the game are likely to be tripped up by the weird strumming than by the solos in the songs immediately above it.

I had the same issue, but I think Unsung is in the right place because people can and do get it as one of their first FC's in the game. It just is more difficult to people who come in with lots of experience than other "easy" songs.
Freezard  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2016 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I suppose you're right... I have the same problem with Toys in the Attic which isn't supposed to be a difficult song but the chords after the hopos are a nightmare for me for some reason, and when you keep missing it kinda becomes a mental thing as well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 35, 36, 37
Page 37 of 37

Jump to: