ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: Metallica Expert Drums FC Breakdown
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sulfurus  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Sulfurus wrote:
Battery is ranked way too high, it's much easier than #47.

Says the guy who can't FC Toxicity and Blood and Thunder .

Ha I only have 1 FC above your Tier 7, and that's Battery, which I got twice in a row :P
Toxicity isn't that hard, but I can't hit all the triplets in 1 run for the life of me

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
I do think Crazy Train is easier than Everlong. :p

Yet, Crazy Train was un-FC'ed for quite a while, and even now only has 16 FC's, which is less than Everlong's FC count. Also, when I FC'ed Everlong, I was nowhere near the skill level to FC Crazy Train

Sulfurus wrote:
WarlordTm wrote:
Sulfurus wrote:
Battery is ranked way too high, it's much easier than #47.

Says the guy who can't FC Toxicity and Blood and Thunder .

Ha I only have 1 FC above your Tier 7, and that's Battery, which I got twice in a row :P
Toxicity isn't that hard, but I can't hit all the triplets in 1 run for the life of me

That just mean you're good at Battery, just as I'm quite consistent with Blood and Thunder and War Inside My Head (which I could've gotten WAY before any of the other hard stuff). I also FC'ed Trapped Under Ice before Crazy Train, Soul Doubt, Parabola, Assassin and Kick Out the Jams, but I'd never say TUI is easier than any of those songs.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The more I look at the list, the more I disagree with just about everything, but the last 2 of course. I got to play through the entire career again yesterday because my phone/internet was down again and I was bored out of my mind so now I know all the charts. Since, to me, it seems that GHM is the hardest one to ranked because it's almost all personal skill sets I think it'd be a good idea to put the # of FCs next to the songs name in parenthesis to help show why some are placed where they are.

And as far as the list goes, I still have a problem with Beautiful Mourning being that far down. I fancy myself pretty damn good at those disco beats, I mean I have absolutely no trouble at all with similar ones (Crazy Train, New, Munich, Everlong, All Nightmare Long + Hands Down for length and speed, Rio, One Big Holiday, etc) but those orange ones and the cross-under ones that lead into the snares are so much harder to combo everything in one run. I find them just as missable as the Strings of Sorrow. Plus, the damn cymbals at the end. And this is coming from someone who is consistent at the B&T rolls and quad stroking the roll in Black River :P

Also, when I re-FCing Ace of Spades yesterday I couldn't help but comparing it to Love Removal machine. To me LRM is a harder one and I'm not sure if it would warrant AoS slot if it were in the game.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ElementOfZero wrote:
The more I look at the list, the more I disagree with just about everything, but the last 2 of course. I got to play through the entire career again yesterday because my phone/internet was down again and I was bored out of my mind so now I know all the charts. Since, to me, it seems that GHM is the hardest one to ranked because it's almost all personal skill sets I think it'd be a good idea to put the # of FCs next to the songs name in parenthesis to help show why some are placed where they are.

Alright, I put the FC count next to the songs from tier 5 and up, including any Expert+ FC's (unless one person FC'ed it on both X/X+, of course).

Quote:
And as far as the list goes, I still have a problem with Beautiful Mourning being that far down. I fancy myself pretty damn good at those disco beats, I mean I have absolutely no trouble at all with similar ones (Crazy Train, New, Munich, Everlong, All Nightmare Long + Hands Down for length and speed, Rio, One Big Holiday, etc) but those orange ones and the cross-under ones that lead into the snares are so much harder to combo everything in one run. I find them just as missable as the Strings of Sorrow. Plus, the damn cymbals at the end. And this is coming from someone who is consistent at the B&T rolls and quad stroking the roll in Black River :P

I can definitely see your problem with the orange disco beats, but if you cross-over (instead of crossing under, I find that way harder for those sections), double stroke before and after each red note or play them with left-hand lead, they're much easier to combo.

Quote:
Also, when I re-FCing Ace of Spades yesterday I couldn't help but comparing it to Love Removal machine. To me LRM is a harder one and I'm not sure if it would warrant AoS slot if it were in the game.

Love Removal Machine basically has 1 hard fill, comparable to the fill in Ace of Spades. However, there are much more tough fills in AoS, including the one in the solo, which make up for the chokeable outro in LRM imo. The fact that you might not have much trouble with the Y RRR R R R R R fills doesn't mean they're easy for others as well. And again, the fact that I ranked AoS as high as I did, doesn't mean it's really *that* hard: GHM is a relatively easy game, compared to any of the other GH's.
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I guess looking deep in the drums section is good. Sorry about this bump but yeah, really good lookin' dude. BaBiT is quite hard for the amateur drummer, but as I am a jazz band drummer, I guess I can say it's pretty easy? :P
Great job again, same with the other breakdowns too!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: