ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
I Need Help with Custom Song Creation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TacoBear  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 8:01 pm    Post subject: I Need Help with Custom Song Creation Reply with quote

So basically, I want to get into making customs. However, all of the programs I attempt to download (I've done some googling to try and find somewhere to start program-wise) have broken download links or simply don't work entirely. I also have no idea how to force notes in Feedback without changing the BPM and as most of you know, forced notes are pretty much essential if you don't want your chart to be garbage. I've tried ExileLord's ChartEdit, but like half of the operations don't work in that program. Even when I actually loaded a pre-existing chart file, I couldn't even figure out how to add notes. Every time you click on one, it just deletes it. If someone could point me to a functional chart creating/editing program, I'd be very grateful.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TacoBear87 PSN Name: TacoBear88
FkOnFireGh2  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback works fine.

To force a note:
Press W while on the note in feedback.
Enter * as an event on the note that you want to force
Save the chart
Open the .chart file in notepad
Press CTRL+H
Find E * and replace it with N 5 0
Save chart
TacoBear  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For some reason the chart file doesn't appear in Windows File Explorer even though it's saved as I can quit Feedback, reopen it and the chart is still there.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: TacoBear87 PSN Name: TacoBear88
plumato  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TacoBear wrote:
For some reason the chart file doesn't appear in Windows File Explorer even though it's saved as I can quit Feedback, reopen it and the chart is still there.

did you try right clicking it and opening with notepad? no? should try it.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Plumato PSN Name: Plumato
raynebc  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feedback's default location to store chart files is within the program's folder in a subfolder called "Songs".
sonicfan7895  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been having problems with my charts, and Plumato has been trying to help, but to no avail. :/ Sorry, bud.

Been trying for months, but it's never worked. :(

My problems are, in some of my charts, that either the forced notes are either reversed or just never show up, and that there are random HOPOs that show up that make it hard to look at without vomiting in my mouth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: