ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Highest and Lowest Notes in the GH Series Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tidus  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiddinsanity wrote:
I used my keyboard and found some low notes on Warriors of Rock. Correct me if I'm wrong 'cause my results are somewhat inaccurate.

- The lowest notes in This Day We Fight are E2s
- In I Know What I Am, "So let me be" is also E2
- In No More Mr. Nice Guy, the phrase "I've got no friends 'cause they read the papers" descends to a C2
- In There's No Secrets This Year, the phrase "I'll make it perfectly clear" descends to a C2

You've probably mistaken the octaves. These are mostly one octave above what you said

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Isn't the first Fame from fame kinda high? It's a F5? Even though there's a octave jump during the last 8 fames. (Is that even english?)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Isn't the first Fame from fame kinda high? It's a F5? Even though there's a octave jump during the last 8 fames. (Is that even english?)

The 1st "Fame" is more of a D#5 (or Eb5), thus too weak to get close to get to such category. But that song might be one of the widest charted ranges in the series, with 3 octaves and one semitone (maybe), all because of that section.

| 57 RB1 on-disk FC's, plus 4 RB Vox FGFC's. No way I don't feel accomplished! =)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: TidusKamikaze
Uunoftw  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for making this thread Pretty helpfull.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger Wii Friend Code: 0756262955296727
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP? sorry about the bump haha, but I think this thread could help some people! Including me

Not too sure how high/low these are but these are some notes that I have trouble hitting

High:
Shiver - Coldplay (in the chorus)

Evil - King Diamond (i think that has some high notes, probably not high enough :P)

Low:
Billy Idol songs (White Wedding and Rebel Yell for sure)
Rebel Yell: I seem to have trouble with a lot of the phrases in this song, including the "He lives in his own heaven Collects it to go from the seven eleven ..." part

White Wedding has some of the same low notes too

I think Am I Evil has some parts that dip quite low
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: