ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar hero live world ranking system

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DEVINSTATER  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:16 am    Post subject: Guitar hero live world ranking system Reply with quote

So once you get to division 1 on ghtv rivals arena you get a world ranking that goes up or down. Does anybody know how this is calculated? Im thinking its maybe a career score because my rank moved up after I used a play to play ttfaf.

FC TWiE [X]
FC ttl [X]

Maybe start playing again [ ]
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DEVINSTATER
KoushiroIzumi  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's calculated based on your # of wins, from what I can tell. The reason your rank will decrease by 1 (or more) is because those people have more wins than you.

Example: You get to Division 1 with 50 wins. Assuming that you never touch Rivals Arena again, anyone with more than 50 wins will pass you up in rank, causing your rank to be lower.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not 100% sure, but I think it's:

(# of wins) - (# of losses) = Your score

If 2 players in Div1 have the same score, then the one with the most wins is ranked better (as in, closer to 1st).

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

played a bunch yesterday from rank 20 to 13. need to reach div 1 before it ends.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been pretty difficult for me to get higher in the world ranking (stuck at around Top 50), because it seems like I keep getting paired up with the same people who are better than me... maybe I should start playing at different times of day to see who plays at what times. It seems that the time period that is right now is the worst, because all the best players are on (as in, the people who you see in the Top 10 on basically every song on the leaderboards).

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not been able to even play against people in the last hour. all I have is "matchmaking in progress". how the hell do you want to progress lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: