ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
transform file .xen xbox guitar hero to .xen pc?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RankGh159  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: transform file .xen xbox guitar hero to .xen pc? Reply with quote

Espal:

me gustar que si alguien me pueda ayudar a transformar cualquier archivo .xen (xbox) a .xen (pc), porfavor ayenme.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

English:

I would like that if Aguiar can help me transform any .xen file (xbox) to .xen (pc), please help.
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use queenbee to explore the files then just recompile them as PC .xen files I believe. Is it DLC you're trying to convert? There's a great thread on how you can make GH3 recognise it as official DLC.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RankGh159 wrote:

Yeah, I 'm trying to put an original DLC , but for Guitar Hero World Tour, PC, eh past files manually but the game does not recognize the files, and this makes it not run in the game

I don't think you can add the DLC to Guitar Hero World Tour and have it appear as if it's official DLC. I think the only way you can do it is by replacing the original songs.

Have you read through the tutorials in this thread?

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
RankGh159  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
RankGh159 wrote:

Yeah, I 'm trying to put an original DLC , but for Guitar Hero World Tour, PC, eh past files manually but the game does not recognize the files, and this makes it not run in the game

I don't think you can add the DLC to Guitar Hero World Tour and have it appear as if it's official DLC. I think the only way you can do it is by replacing the original songs.

Have you read through the tutorials in this thread?

Search Guitar Hero World Tour All in One , brings songs of all deliveries of guitar hero without replacing the world tour
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RankGh159 wrote:

Search Guitar Hero World Tour All in One

I am aware of the mod in question. However, I didn't mention it because I believe that it breaks the rule about discussing piracy. Not that I think anyone is moderating these forums any more

Buldy  

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
RankGh159 wrote:

Search Guitar Hero World Tour All in One

I am aware of the mod in question. However, I didn't mention it because I believe that it breaks the rule about discussing piracy. Not that I think anyone is moderating these forums any more

You can add custom songs into World Tour as well without replacing the original files, look through the forum and you can find my tool for adding custom songs as DLC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: