ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH3 PC - Guitar Track Issues when missing a note

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awesomealvin  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:03 am    Post subject: GH3 PC - Guitar Track Issues when missing a note Reply with quote

Hello!

I recently got my hands on GH3, and have it updated it 1.31.
I've disabled vsync using the Nvidia control panel, and the gameplay seems smooth and registers my notes correctly. However, I have an issue with the guitar track audio:

Sometimes when I miss a note, the guitar track will mute itself for a couple of seconds, when its only supposed to mute the notes I missed. The track muting can last up to 10 seconds and makes it harder to play as I can't hear the guitar track playing. How can I fix this issue?

Thanks!
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is caused by having a high framerate. If you cap it at around 300 that should fix the issue.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
awesomealvin  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
This is caused by having a high framerate. If you cap it at around 300 that should fix the issue.

Hello! I limit the framerate to 290.9 FPS (max setting) using Nvidia Inspector, and I now no longer run into the issue. Thank You!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: