ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
RuneScape
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SO excited for the 2007 servers! One of the main things I am excited for is everyone being level 3. I just think it will be so cool to watch everyone grow, and watch the economy start to form. I was around pretty early in RS1, but I definitely wasn't there for the very first day.

And naturally, I am excited to get rid of the crap that is EOC, Squeal of Fortune, GE, and all the other crap that made the game worse.

Silly  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

insert #runehero on GameSurge plug here

also:

"I want to pledge to open the Old School Servers to all those who have already voted (or intend to do so in the next week before the poll closes) on Friday night!"

ITS ON

live Q+A is here. holy shit I'm more excited for this than I am for my birthday tomorrow

DLC || Last.FM || RB Acc thread || YouTube || Steam || League of Legends
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So it looks like it's a separate membership, which is interesting. The fact that everyone is reset is amazing. Having rune armor before anyone else dude! Gonna be such a moshpit for everything and anything, wish I had time to no-life it this weekend
NU Grad 2015
Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
So it looks like it's a separate membership, which is interesting. The fact that everyone is reset is amazing. Having rune armor before anyone else dude! Gonna be such a moshpit for everything and anything, wish I had time to no-life it this weekend

Payment won't be separate from EocScape But in the unlikely event we hit 500k votes it won't be any extra.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: Loistava Wii Friend Code: 369484373961
CamelTower  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I couldn't be a f2p in eocscape and a mem in 07scape?

EDIT: Damn. >_>
NU Grad 2015

Last edited by CamelTower on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuse  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CamelTower wrote:
So I couldn't be a f2p in eocscape and a mem in 07scape?

No. You'll be either member in both or neither.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Servers are up as of about an hour and a half ago. I knew taking that nap was a good idea!

I defaulted back to my old RSN of Immunito, feel free to add. I'll be on for a long, long time.

BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't played this since the weekend, but I renewed membership especially for this occasion. This was pretty much my go to game when I got bored of xbox, and although I'm still in an xbox phase, I can see myself putting more time back into this game in the future

Please Scorehero RS Clan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shit's real yo.

It's been amazing watching the economy grow from scratch, with inflation competing with increased supply and making prices a complete impossibility to accurately predict. I signed up to 17 hours overtime over two weeks starting four days before 7scape hit, but I've been making the most of the time I've had

Anyone interested in 7scape please feel free to join #runehero on IRC network irc.gamesurge.net (the same network as #scorehero and its many other fringe community channels). There's quite a few of us in most of the time playing 7scape, and frustratingly I'm by far the lowest levelled, so please come and supersede me

(EoC players are also welcome, naturally, but unless stated otherwise assume we're talking about 7scape. Also, expect some quite intense but generally good-natured ridicule.)
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
BeachBum187  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if anyone still plays this game, but some of you might like this.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been thinking about getting back into it with the release of Legacy Mode. Is the game any fun? I haven't played it seriously since the EOC came out.

yksi-kaksi-kolme  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's actually cool

My Accomplishments - GH | RB || My Youtube Channel || My Customs
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: YksiKaksiKolme
THABEAST721  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone plays, add me in game: rockinnewb. I am playing rs3 on legacy

Silly  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup. I'm playing this game again, blame fuse.

Anyone wanna go fuck around and crush some skulls on the tournament server? It's 5v5 PvP with maxed accounts and whatever gear you want. It's mega fun.

It's OSRS-based but if you play RS3 you can join too, as long as you have membership.

Servers will be up for the next three weeks. It's pretty easy to find pugs outside the portal but I'd rather play with familiar names.

Add: GibeMoniPlos

I'm also making a noob account for jokes. Find out this one weird trick to get 1-60 defence AFKing. Monks hate him!

PS. VOTE YES ON DEADMAN

OldGamer  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just saw you post about legacy mode...what about the love for the classic mode? This one rsc private server lets you play on your PC as well as android device. I personally have been playing on my android device...I don't play it a lot, but it's a nice piece of nostalgia of the original playable runescape back from 2001!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96
Page 96 of 96

Jump to: