ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Office (US Version)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:49 pm    Post subject: The Office (US Version) Reply with quote

First, please excuse me if this topic has been made already, probably has but I don't want to bump it.

Any fans of The Office (US) here? I just finished watching the series on Netflix (yesterday actually) and it was an amazing series.I'm thinking of watching it again after I finish Trailer Park Boys (again), Schitts Creek and Freaks And Geeks!

If there are, feel free to comment below on who your favorite characters are, etc. Mine are Dwight and Michael for sure. Andy is pretty funny as well. I also like Pam, big fan of Jenna Fishcer :P.
xLif  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My all time favorite is Creed, but if I had to pick others, Dwight or Stanley are my favorites. Stanley gets even better later in the show, like late se7, early se8

to be honest i just dont care for all the pam and jim stuff. it felt like i was watching "The Pam & Jim Show" sometimes more than I was watching The Office

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Creed is really funny too, especially in the finale and in one of the early episodes when he goes in with that wig.

I agree with the Jim and Pam stuff too, I guess. It's understandable.
DESMO56  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love this show, currently rewatching it on Netflix. Just the casts chemistry works perfectly together. Definitely gotta go with Michael for my favourite character, just so ridiculous
Let's stop trolling now

No
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: DESMONDD56
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bae
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
LlamaYip  

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:

bae
Thats some early season stuff right there. Good stuffbro

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: LlamaYip Wii Friend Code: 6484459093164883
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: