ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHA - TKaR: Baggage Car Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xLif  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:19 pm    Post subject: GHA - TKaR: Baggage Car Part 2 Reply with quote

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? The trills seem completely random, and the part right after the trills has completely random strumming too like every other aerosmith chart in this game. Is there any surefire way to hit this part or am I going to have to get lucky

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the trills, I found it helpful to not anchor. As for the stuff after it, keep playing it on slowest until the pattern is burned into your head. That's the only way I could get consistent at it. If you think it'd be helpful to have a fingering then I'll provide one. And if you're going for the FC, then make sure to practice the outro too, since that's a huge choke point.

Bradmasta  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spam the trill as fast as possible. In my experience with GHA, any time I tried to hit a trill accurately, I would miss for no reason. Seriously, try spamming the higher note as fast as possible and see if that makes a difference.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:
Spam the trill as fast as possible. In my experience with GHA, any time I tried to hit a trill accurately, I would miss for no reason. Seriously, try spamming the higher note as fast as possible and see if that makes a difference.

honestly, that's what I do on this engine.I learned to do it like that from Beyond Beautiful's trills, and it worked for TKAR aswell. I only need the outro for a TKAR tech FC, can't hit that for the life of me..
xLif  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive got the outro on lock, im not even worried about it, but the stupid jumble after the trills with random strums just kills me

i have it tech FCed i just need to get consistent at this part. gonna grind on slow speed to start lol

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bradmasta wrote:

dude thank you so much lol that was the final nail in the coffin for this song, i really appreciate it
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: