ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Option to filter scores by date "up to XXXX"?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mninp  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:45 am    Post subject: Option to filter scores by date "up to XXXX"? Reply with quote

I was just thinking that this would be a cool idea. Being able to look at the scores on each song up to a certain date would be a great way to look back at when certain songs were FCd. I know I would look at the scores in the first month after the very first GH game came out to see how the scorehero community was doing on each song, and it would be cool to see how the scores progressed day by day, not just in GH1 but in the other games as well. It would be cool to see the day when...Symphony of Destruction was FCd for the first time (for example) and how long it took for other people to start getting it. Looking at that for each of the songs would be a lot of fun. I don't know how tough this would be to implement, but I'm putting it here as a suggestion. I'm sure other people that were on scorehero back in the day would be interested in this feature too, as kind of a look back into the past.

Just so it's clear, I'm not saying that I want the scores ordered by date, I'm saying that for example if I wanted to search what the top scores were on April 5th 2007 I would see what the rankings were like on that day, taking out any score that was posted after that date. This would also be efficient for people who just want to see when a song was FCd for the first time instead of browsing the dates on the side of every FC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Website Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: