SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
FC Rivalry- 14/12/17... well... wow.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 88, 89, 90  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo.

The boards are up to date. Sadly, there was no movement on hard.

Sadlier (sounds wrong as hell, but so does "more sadly"), my brain didn't catch any fgfc on expert... I'm certain it'll be mentionned to me if there's been one x)

Coolly (this one I definitely made up), I remembered to add VertigoMan on the expert board. Hoorray for me reminding to do simple things...

On another note, my boss finally caught on and realized I wasn't doing great at work. He asked why...

I hesitated between rolling my eyes and letting out a big sigh, but instead explained the situation.
Turns out that between acting like a boss, aka demanding that everyone works the same, despite lazy asses not liking him for it -they already hate him for other reasons- and letting one of the 3 most involved workers in the company slowly/surely turn crazy because he doesn't want to be "too much on their back"..... it's the latter for my boss.

Woohoo, feeling supported.

So I'm stuck with murderous thoughts that cannot be fulfilled, so I internalize them and become unstable, which affects my work.

Ps : I don't like quality audits. Too much stress, too much interaction with people I don't like.
VertigoMan  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why there is SH 4% even that i have -2 in SH
And GH3 -3 and others. Can you pls fix them

GH1 FCs: 46/47 | GH2 FCs: 63/64 | GH80s FCs: 30/30 | GH3 FCs: 68/70 | GHA FCs: 41/41 | GHWT FCs: 85/86 | GHM FCs: 48/49
GHSH FCs: 47/48 | GH5 FCs: 85/85 | GHVH FCs: 46/47 | GHWoR FCs: 89/93 | Total FCs: 648/660 | Old School 207/211!!!
Best FC: Ballroom Blitz!!!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:

Ps : I don't like quality audits. Too much stress, too much interaction with people I don't like.

Just give 'em a look like you did in your avatar! Unless they're you're bosses...

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VertigoMan wrote:
Why there is SH 4% even that i have -2 in SH
And GH3 -3 and others. Can you pls fix them

Hm, weird. Fixed though.

voidedalive2x wrote:
Just give 'em a look like you did in your avatar! Unless they're you're bosses...

They're not, but I still can't. It's also a 3 years thing (which I didn't know), so I'm stuck with at least 6 audits to do in total (2 planned each year)... It's my fault for offering to "help with quality, maybe?". Damn boss, interpreting that as "I want to do audits"... sigh.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be (finally) getting my copy of GH:L I lent to a friend like... a year ago. May get some progress on this board... for the first time in ages. Also Arvain, you're the fucking man.
ihatebarracuda  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update when you get a chance plz

View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ihatebarracuda
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Also Arvain, you're the fucking man.

Right x) Sure, I'm deeman.

ALSO, I guess the chance has finally popped up for me to update. So late, so lame, blah.

Anyway, boards should be up to date now.

On hard, there was activity... which shouldn't surprise me, since last update was 3 months ago. I suck.
Mercurial started WT with 4 fcs, Chrisss got himself 3 neat fcs on gh1 and finally hit the 650 mark ! As for tt122112, well his +1 came from his debut on GHL.

On expert... well, stuff happened ^^ there were movements from eddaket, slashn0, 2003041, ghfan3257 (74 fcs including gh5 fgfc, damn), Vertigoman, ihatebarracuda (fgfc of GHL), aaaand... that's it ? Yeah I think so. I'm sure you'll let me know if I forgot someone x)

SO, I hope all of you notes-hitting people had a decent holiday season. Mine was surprisingly alright. And then I started 2017 with a fail because... well because WHY NOT I should get it back on tuesday though. Fingers crossed.

Trying to get back to hitting notes myself, with stunning success x) I had to fix my overstrumming LP first... which I kinda did. But the whammy bar isn't reliable anymore, so farewell squeezes. Maybe I'll get another LP at some point, who knows.

OWELL, that's all. Move along.
Kappameister  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should probably go back to fishing for the ez FC's on the GH games i don't have (pretty much all of them
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let's just overstrum in the stupid part in Sudden Death (Past Verse 2) and FC out... God dammit. 28k increase I guess... but blah. So just ugh, another overstrum that I probably won't be fixing. Though... should have my own guitar/WoR within the next 10-14 days, hopefully, I can knock this and IYWPPFW... Which in hindsight, probably would have been the better option to grind out.
arvain  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aaaand that reminds me I completely forgot about february nice job, Brain. Uhhhhh hopefully I'll have time to update the boards before I leave for the night.
malkieriking  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I should probably put in GH2 scores really quick then, if you're updating; I'm on 32/64, but didn't upload scores yet because they were all path-less (I didn't have a rubber band for my whammy bar, so I was kinda "what's the point). I've put in a decent amount of work the last couple weeks, so I'm kinda excited for this update.

zage1337, in my accomplishments thread wrote:
Ever since I started Blitz I played the silver ball
From Thrasher down to One Vision, I've must've played them all
but you aint seen nothing like him in any song at all
that malkieriking SURE PLAYS A MEAN PINBALL
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IF YOU WANT PEACE PREPARE FOR WAR FC. FINALLY. Still, don't have 200/211... Though I believe I'm tied with Alex now in total X FC's on Guitar. Such an overdue FC. Can only see maybe Sudden Death/Dyer's Eve/Raining Blood/Rest of GH1 are all that I think are possible now. Thank god, even if this may be the end on X Guitar on this side, finally. Would like to knock out 200 before I call it quits. Though 676/702 I can be happy with.
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I apparently am learning how to tap... 12k increase on Spanish Fly and 24k increase on Eruption If I somehow end up getting both of these FC's and still don't have 200/211... I'm going to be a little upset lol. Or... it'll start overstrumming quite badly... Well, back to drums.

Much love to you all <3
arvain  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, the boards are up to date, as of may 13th. Who knew this would happen.

I have no idea who got which fgfc. I don't even have a clue as to how I managed to update the boards in the first place. I might not make it through May, so maybe that's why : leaving this update as my last testimony to the world, before work just takes me away what a great way to go x)

I mean, keep fcing stuff, people !
Mercurial  

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You pasted the same image 4 times.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 88, 89, 90  Next
Page 89 of 90

Jump to: