Abigail
Action/Adventure
Froggy's Lament
It's Complicated
You All Everybody
You're a Wolf
Your Hands (Together)
Your Petty Pretty Things

I really hate it when scores don't go where they're supposed to. I have to wait an extra week just for it to sort itself out

obviously, the big part of this update is 1 BILLION UNIQUE GUITAR POINTS! obviously something in the making, but there's still more to go if Singem is anything to go by. I also think 1 billion points on the four main instruments is completely possible: Sjay is closing in on a billion bass points, and I refuse to believe Drums caps out near 800 or 900 million. The only question I have is on Vocals, as that might be at the 800-900m level at the end of the day,, especially given how few points GH Vocals give.

I've considered trying to push through the FGFCs I need, but the idea of grinding through them when I've not artificially created a free week doesn't really thrill me that much. Especially since I've just got Drums to go through. Don't get me wrong, I do like playing Drums, just not on Easy or Medium. Especially when the games I need to FGFC are some of the most song-packed: GH5, WoR, RB2, and RB3. And BH.

...Unfortunately for me, both GH5 and BH are going to have to be up next because with the way things fall now both GH5 and BH would require some Drums play, and that necessitates FGFCing Easy. It's mildly convenient that A.) Hard has two shorter gaps, and B.) both BH and GH5 have somewhat large gaps. While GH5 just has 4 million to pass, BH has nearly 10 million, and I don't think Easy will cover all of that. GH5 is the first one, so I'll likely only get that this week, and do BH the week after should it come up.

Still feeling disappointed that VH and SH will require inputting guitar/bass scores to get to 1st, but that's how things shape up, I suppose.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's your fault ,I'm closing in on the billion, as I remember it was you that brought up the possibility
I'm no good at all this congrats and stuff so I'll just say that as someone who is close to 10k of scores, I'm beginning to understand. More accolades should come your way. \m/
bushidox  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONE
BILLION
POINTS!

Well done sir, that is impressive dedication. Please keep up the hard work towards your other goals.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sjay wrote:
It's your fault ,I'm closing in on the billion, as I remember it was you that brought up the possibility
I'm no good at all this congrats and stuff so I'll just say that as someone who is close to 10k of scores, I'm beginning to understand. More accolades should come your way. \m/

But it's a good thing, though, right?

bushidox wrote:
ONE
BILLION
POINTS!

Well done sir, that is impressive dedication. Please keep up the hard work towards your other goals.

Thanks!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
sjay wrote:

But it's a good thing, though, right?

Haha, yeah it's a good thing. When you think that out of 590,000 registered users, only 34 have achieved a billion total. Only 9 have achieved a single instrument billion, it does speak volumes of just how much effort is required. Good stuff.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Hard: +1 to 5th over kermess
Drums: +2 to 44th over Lup13 and Bradman
Vocals: +1 to 13th over skidog71

Guitar Hero 5 EDrums FCs:
Song 2
They say
Gamma Ray
In My Place
Feel Good, Inc.
All Along the Watchtower
Sympathy for the Devil
Steady, As She Goes
Blue Day
Gratitude
Sowing Season (Yeah)
Only Happy When It Rains
Blue Orchid
Hurts So Good
21st Century Schizoid Man
Play That Funky Music
Fame
Ex-Girlfriend
Cigarettes, Wedding Bands
Woman From Tokyo ('99 Remix)
Under Pressure
Sex On Fire
The Spirit of Radio (Live)
Send A Little Love Token
Mirror People
Comedown
Never Miss a Beat
Dancing With Myself
Shout It Out Loud
Done With Everything, Die For Nothing
You Give Love a Bad Name
In The Meantime
You & Me
L.A.
Make It Wit Chu
Plug In Baby
Superstition
Sultans of Swing
Scatterbrain (Live)
Why Bother?
Jailbreak
The Rock Show
Bleed American
Hungry Like the Wolf
Looks That Kill
Demon(s)
Lonely Is the Night
Wannabe in LA
Nearly Lost You
Smells Like Teen Spirit
Lithium (Live)
All the Pretty Faces
20th Century Boy
What I've Got
A-Punk
Seven
Bring the Noise 20XX Feat. Zakk Wylde
Du Hast
Sweating Bullets
Ring of Fire
Disconnected
Bullet With Butterfly Wings
One Big Holiday
We're An American Band
Incinerate
Maiden, Mother & Crone
Wolf Like Me
So Lonely
No One to Depend On (Live)
Runnin' Down a Dream
Lust For Life (Live)
Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)
Younk Funk
Sneak Out
Streamline Woman
Back Round
Medicate
Six Days a Week
American Girl
Judith
Deadbolt
Brianstorm
2 Minutes to Midnight
Do You Feel Like We Do? (Live)
Kryptonite

FGFCs:
GH5 EDrums (170)

OMBFGFCS:
GH5 Easy (18)

Granted, the FGFC isn't official yet because I don't have DYFLWD or Kryptonite yet, but I'm going to get them either tomorrow or Monday so they're there.

With that out of the way, what the shit is with the site? I know that I put in the four scores I got for GH3, but for some reason they weren't even in the system when I know I put them in last Saturday (and after that week's update).

Given that I again have to take a week for this shit to sort out. Ridiculous.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that's insane. That's about all I can say about well 85 (Well 83) songs in 8 days. Also, 9th person to reach 1 Billion points on Guitar. Major congratulations man!
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PinkiePie91 wrote:
Well, that's insane. That's about all I can say about well 85 (Well 83) songs in 8 days. Also, 9th person to reach 1 Billion points on Guitar. Major congratulations man!

83 songs in 8 days? Try 84 songs in 1 day. My GHWT MBass scores should be proof of that.

I'm probably never going to do that again if I can help it. Maybe for shorter games like GHM or Blitz, but not for that many songs.

PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
PinkiePie91 wrote:

83 songs in 8 days? Try 84 songs in 1 day. My GHWT MBass scores should be proof of that.

I'm probably never going to do that again if I can help it. Maybe for shorter games like GHM or Blitz, but not for that many songs.
Well, that just makes it even more amazing. I think the most I did in a day (outside of huge updates) was around 40 songs on WT EGuitar.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extremely frustrated with GHM right now. This fucking drumkit won't stop dropping notes.

Not in the mood for updating today, and I might just do one big one next Saturday instead, at the very least after MDrums is over with. Jeez.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
All: +1 to 5th over AnarchyInTheCA
Expert: +1 to 25th to WhYYZ
Drums: +8 to 37th
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 34th over BrianBAM19 and newuser1234
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 15th over BClyde
RBN (2): +1 to 13th over HumanCondition
Rock Band 2: + 1 to 151st over VyktorX

GHM MDrums FCs:
The Thing That Should Not Be
Dyer's Eve
Fight Fire With Fire
All Nightmare Long
Disposable Heroes
Whiplash
War Ensemble
Blood and Thunder
Beautiful Mourning
Battery
Master of Puppets
Creeping Death
Seek & Destroy
Hit the Lights
War Inside My Head
Evil
Mommy's Little Monster - Live
The Shortest Straw
Mercyful Fate
Frantic
One
Fuel
Stone Cold Crazy
Armed and Ready
Hell Bent For Leather
Stacked Actors
Demon Cleaner
Welcome Home (Sanitarium
Wherever I May Roam
Fade to Black
Orion
The Memory Remains
The Black River
Albatross
Toxicity
Ace of Spades '08
No Leaf Clover
Enter Sandman
King Nothing
Sad But True
Nothing Else Matters
The Boys Are Back in Town
No Excuses

FGFCs:
GHM MDrums (#172)

OMBFGFCs:
GHM Medium (#19)

Again, this isn't official yet (Tushino+No Excuses aren't done yet) but it's in the books for Tuesday, and I should be able to get 7 songs done in one day. I'd better.

My drumkit has been pissing me off this week, especially Saturday. I spent two goddamn hours on Wherever I May Roam because my stupid-ass yellow pad kept getting stuck on the rim of the structure near where it attaches to the input area (where the plug-ins and buttons are) so that it couldn't pick up notes. My red (or my green, but I think it's red) is also starting to drop notes for no reason. The most infuriating part is that whenever my batteries run low enough for the kit to stop working, it doesn't fucking pause. Guess who was literally 10 seconds away from FCing WIMR when that happened?

I wanted to be done today, but these problems are really aggravating when they persist like this, and I'm not going to be happy if I have to extend this into Wednesday as well. It should, however, give me time to do some things outside of a FGFC run, though this only reinforces my desire to not go on FGFC binges anymore unless I can't do my normal thing.

I will also need to update the overall totals for the board, and I'm thinking of maybe dipping into some more lefty stuff later on. Possibly.

sjay  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, never seen you this frustrated. I know all about dodgy drum kits. For weeks I have a bad blue drum pad, always hitting double the notes, then it clears up and I'm happy again. Persevere with it mate and hopefully things will get better.
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
PS3: +1 to 3rd over Kubh (1 BILLION POINTS)
Hard: +1 to 4th over TheHammer417
Expert: +1 to 24th over kermess
Drums: +7 to 30th
Guitar Hero 3: 1 to 33rd over tannernieland11
RBN (2): +1 to 12th over baioted
Rock Band 2: +1 to 150th over naeandpete

RBN (3) MDrums FCs:
Your Petty Pretty Things
Your Hands (Together)
You're a Wolf
You All Everybody
You Ain't no Family
World on Fire
Walls

RBN (3) MVox FCs:
Your Petty Pretty Things
Your Heads (Together)
You're a Wolf
You All Everybody
You Ain't no Family
Veil of Illumination (Part 1)
Slaves to Substance
Rise Above This
Riot Act
Pressure Cooper
Parhelia
Paced Energy
Nemesis
Madness
Keyhole in the Sky
It's Complicated
If It Means a Lot to You
I Can Swing My Sword (Ft. Terabrite)
Have Faith in Me
From the Ground Up
Froggy's Lament
Fractured (Everything I Said Was True)
Firefight
Farewell, Mona Lisa
Descend Into the Eternal Pits of Possession
Death Quota for Purification
Dash
Cheat on the Church
A Prophecy
Action/Adventure
Abigail
[&] Deliquents
50,000 Unstoppable watts
30 Lives
28 Days
10 Signs You Should Leave
A Bullet in the Head

From the Ground Up down were done after noon, so they aren't counted, but I'm not going to put them in another post since they were all done today.

And so marks the first time that Medium will take priority over Hard in multiple months. And with Guitar just a couple spots away from 20th, it's gonna be in line to be at the forefront along with Easy, if only for a moment.

I also passed another billion point mark, that being 1 billion PS3 points, which makes me the only person right now to have 1 billion points on two different consoles, PS2 and PS3. Drama is the only one close to matching me, with a scant 12 million left on PS2 for that and the 360. And before you ask, no I'm not going to by a 360 or a Wii just to say I have 1 billion on 3 consoles, though I'm rooting for Ultra to be the 3rd to get 1 billion on the Wii.

Though, in upcoming months my playing might slow down because I need to bump back up to two classes to keep healthcare because fucking Obamacare (well, might; I might just prioritize it over school). I definitely will have to regardless because I can't just power through things anymore with the differentials reaching the 20mil point. I could power through that in one week, or a couple sittings--especially if I played on Hard/Expert--but it wouldn't exactly be the healthiest thing to do, and I'd likely have to devote all my spare time to it. Not a good idea since I'd like to do other things than GH in the week.

Of course, that's not to say that low-score weeks aren't going to come around, either as a result of missing a cut of a high-point total or because one comes along. But they're slowly but surely going to be happening less and less, I think, and I'm going to be more focused on one difficulty as a time instead of tackling multiple at once. Keep posted, people.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, this hasn't been done in, like, a year, I think.

Overall rank-ups:
All: +2 to 8th over RealMessiah and kermess
PS3: +7 to 12th
Hard: +2 to 13th over kris35710 and DrSham
Expert: +~20 to 42nd
Guitar: +3 to 20th over deschain, eddaket and JLeggy12
Bass: +2 to 7th over RealMessiah and Kris35710
Vocals: +11 to 21st
Drums: +~130 or 40 to 76th
Guitar Hero 3: +149 to 70th
Aerosmith: +15 to 35th
Metallica: +5 to 6th
Smash Hits: +7 to 6th
Guitar Hero 5: +20 to 24th
Van Halen: +5 to 7th
Band Hero: +2 to 10th over InsolentWill and Chrisssss
Warriors of Rock: +4 to 25th over philansemi, regener, chocotricks and VeryMetalChewie
Rock Band 2: +75 to 259th
RBN (2): +566 to 11th
The Beatles: +3 to 2nd over Prong1978, arvain and dramacomic
Lego Rock Band: +3 to 4th over JODIsBack, ricecake and dramacomic
Rock Band 3: +4 to 35th over elx, MasterNobody, sukergod and sengoku88
RBN (RB3): +7 to 3rd
Blitz (reg): +2 to 3rd over Hicchan and iammax
Blitz (RBN): +5 to 22nd

Quite a lot of jump, as you can see, and with quite a lot of movement. Be aware, however, that the overall stats I was tracking haven't been updated in months if not years, so they're all wildly out of date until now. I intended to do these every month (usually at either the end of the previous or the start of the next, one of those two update weekends), but it just fell by the wayside, not helped by the fact that I'm not trying to serious follow it like I am the unique score stats or Bushi's leaderboards (the latter is not being followed right now only because I'm not actually doing anything on the on-disc songs right now). Although it's very amusing to see 100+ jumps.

But I have this updated now, and I can stop putting it off.

UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats on 1 Billion on PS3! what a feat. And thanks a lot. I know I can get it just might take a while mostly because laziness haha.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 39 of 63

Jump to: