ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Extract GH3 audio (without guitar parts) for practice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:59 pm    Post subject: Extract GH3 audio (without guitar parts) for practice? Reply with quote

Hi,

I've been playing the vanilla GH3 version for PC for years. Recently, I've revisited it and still love the game as ever.

I've have some (limited) chop with a real guitar now and I've noticed that if there's a way to let a song play from start to finish without the need of playing any note and not dying, and somehow record, or even better, export the original audio, one will have a perfect backing track to practice with (using a real guitar), not to mention all these tracks even in their awesome 'live' versions (no fade-outs).

I've tried searching for a while but information on how to do this is scattered and outdated. Many links are already dead.

I have managed to install GH3CP and GHex, but couldn't figure out to export the files. GHex asked me an 'archive', but it wouldn't ready my DVD, and all the files in the GHIII folder (under /Program Files) seemed to be unpacked already.

If possible, if there's a cheat for not dying at all without playing any notes that's fine too, but then if I try to record the music for later use, the quality will be lossy, so this route is not preferable.

Please excuse my noobness and give me some pointers. Thank you all!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: