7/4: Starting on RB Drums | GHVH HDFGFC!!|FGFCs/OMBs: 176/
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61, 62, 63  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Ultra.

GH5 MVox FCs:
You Give Love A Bad Name

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH5 XGuitar FCs:
Gratitude
Ex-Girlfriend
Never Miss a Beat
Smells Like Teen Spirit

Meant to take a pic for Gratitude, but I forgot. Considering I need to at least fix the 2nd activation, I'll just take a pic of the re-FC for the OMB picture.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Drums: +2 to 28th over Kris37510 and ProffessorJoe
Guitar Hero 3: +2 to 31st over Sadied0g and psxfreak101
Guitar Hero 5: +2 to 13th over kevinese and SpoonMan
RBN (RB2): +1 to 10th over elx
RBN (RB3): +1 to 2nd over stubbscroll
RB2: +1 to 149th over funkitize

I got a surprising amount out of GH5, more than I thought I would. Though I underestimated some of the point totals on the on-disc songs. It helped, though.

RBN (3) is now beyond the point where I can play it for a good long time, since the last rank to climb is to #1 and that's nearly 75m away. I'll have to buy some more songs in the future (and I hope they're still there when I do), but that will likely be tied to RBN (2) rather than (3) since (2) will run out sooner. I'm beginning to think I don't have enough to eclipse 1st on (2) just with the songs I have, though I should get to 20-25m. Oh well.

I'm interested in hearing from drama or arvain any way I can order my FCs chronologically, though this would be more of an idle obby sort of pursuit. Still would be something I'd like to know.

Finally, I'm going to announce that I'm going to be going on a trip near the end of the next week and all of the week after, during Spring Break. As such, there will not be an update next week, and I may not update the week after next as well. It'll give me a shot at FGFCing BH EDrums when I get back, at least.

dramacomic  
Neversoft QA
Neversoft QA

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:
I'm interested in hearing from drama or arvain any way I can order my FCs chronologically, though this would be more of an idle obby sort of pursuit. Still would be something I'd like to know.

Interested in hearing from me you say?
Well when it comes to keeping FCs organized, I know no shortcuts or special tricks. I manually enter every FC I get into a spreadsheet line by line one at a time. Every time I post new scores I just make sure I update my spreadsheet too. Sure it's very time consuming, but for me it's worthwhile in the end since it's a fun side hobby (the main hobby obviously being the FCs themselves ). For me, almost everything from late 2009 onward is in chronological order since that's when I started keeping track for myself.

For you it seems a bit different since your main focus for now seems to be on wiki category score rankings which don't account for FCs, so if you want to categorize your FCs you'll have to devote a bit more attention to that side of your self-tracking. If you don't have a spreadsheet or tab for just FCs, I recommend starting one, and just pull up your scores one game at a time and input each FC into a line of the spreadsheet. It's basically data entry, but I have music playing on headphones while I do it so it never feels tedious. I'm also a fairly fast/wordy typist though, (shocking, I know!), so if you're not as comfortable typing/keyboarding then be sure to pace yourself. Eventually you'll have something resembling the "Details" tab in my worksheet and if you put a date on each row then you can sort chronologically (select all, sort by your date column).

There's no right or wrong way, but that's what I do, for what it's worth. Otherwise I would have no idea how many FCs I have, and there's really no other way (currently) of knowing how many overall FCs anyone has unless they're keeping track themselves and posting their own updates. DrSham I think is tinkering with a way of automating this but I'm not as computer savvy so for years I've just been doing it for myself one FC at a time and just got used to it. If you do end up devoting some time to this I will of course be very curious to see how your FC total turns out, since in your thread your FC count has been "??????" for as long as I can remember. Maybe you've passed me, for all I know! In any event, enjoy your spring break and good luck with your next FGFC/score updates or whatever else you have forthcoming in your rhythm game future.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have one sheet for general FC totals already, though I need to do some checks on the complete totals, I just need one to place my totals chronologically (along with remembering to actually put them in, of course).

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Expert: +1 to 24th over SteveAbKI
Vocals: +1 to 12th over Gatozapatos
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 30th over TheKillerBeeXL
RBN (RB2): +1 to 9th over MrOmyA

GH5 XGuitar FCs:
Song 2
Why Bother?

I'm back from the rolling nothing of Kansas to blessed civilization. And sights worth a damn.

'Sabout it, really. Not much I could really do since I had to do catch up most of yesterday and today (and schoolwork...). I noticed sjay passed me on Medium, but Expert had to be niggly and show up in front. Interestingly enough, it's exactly a 20 mil difference. Weird.

Last edited by voidedalive2x on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GH5 MVox FCs:
You and Me
Woman From Toyo ('99 Remix)
Wolf Lie Me
Why Bother?

Do you know how stupid Wonderwall's (Ryan Adams) vocal chart is? In the 2nd prechorus the pitch is nearly the exact same as the 1st prechorus, but it's charted at the top of the scroll, not at the bottom lie the 1st prechorus's is. It's ridiculous and confusing.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Almost thought I'd be skipping an update due to a change in my internet, but thankfully I won't. not gonna be happy if it doesn't load next time, though.

Rank-ups:
Drums: +1 to 27th over WarlordTm
Vocals: 1 to 11th over wesker-kun
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 30th over SymphonicX
Guitar Hero 5: +1 to 12th over Starz007
RBN (RB2): +1 to 8th over NEEDHAMS
Rock Band 2: +1 to 148th over Bongoo

It feels like I got a lot done even though I don't think I did. Time to keep on plugging on. I'll also probably be trying to work on the BH EDrums FGFC, though I probably won't be dedicated to it like I normally would. Depends on how hectic this week is.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 27th over FinalAeon

I hate it when my totals are off. I should've had RB2 and GH3 this week, but I'm off by 21k somehow. Makes me pissed.

I would've also gotten RBN(2), but there I just forgot to upload my scores from Thursday. That was my fault.

voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rank-ups:
Guitar Hero 3: +1 to 26th over arvain
Band Hero: +1 to 6th over VeryMetalChewie
RBN (RB2): +1 to 7th over singemfrc
RB2: +1 to 147th over thesunfan

Rank-down:
World Tour: -1 to 7th by sjay

Band Hero EDrums FCs (64):
Hang Me Up to Dry
Do You Really Want to Hurt Me?
Happy Together
A Million Ways
Bring Me to Life
Let's Dance
Oh, Pretty Woman
So Yesterday
Believe
Lips of an Angel
Rock Star
Our Lips Are Sealed
I Heard It Through the Grapevine
ABC
Dirty Little Secret
L.E.S. Artistes
Wannabe
If You Could Only See
Santa Monica
Take What You Take
Bad Reputation
Whip It
Pictures of You
Take Back the City
Steal my Kisses
Love Story
Honky Tonk Women
Mr. Roboto
Every Rose Has It's Thorn
Ocean Avenue
Love Is a Battlefield
Put Your Records On
She Will Be Loved
Black Cat
Sugar, We're Goin' Down
When I'm Gone
Warwick Avenue
In a Big Country
Paralyzer
I Want You to Want Me (Live)
Walking On Sunshine
The Adventure
Angels of the Silences
Beautiful Soul
Fascination
Take a Picture
Don't Speak
Turn Off the Light
Y.M.C.A.
Hands Down
Kung Fu Fighting
Like Whoa
Picture to Burn
You Belong with Me
Rio
Black Horse and the Cherry Tree
Kids
Back Again
Just a Girl
Lifeline
Gasoline
Naive
You Had Me
The Impression That I Get

Sjay did mention he was doing WT stuff on the way to a billion, so I'm not surprised. Guess I'll be moving to WT for the first time in a good while now. Plus the standards of RB2, RBN(2) and GH3, of course. Oh, and Band Hero the week after when my EDrums FGFC-1 is all in (will save until after EVox because I want that first).

Said FGFC-1 will also be done tonight. I may or may not spend the upcoming week trying for Turn Off the Light. We'll see. But for my purposes I'll consider it ready to do M-X now.
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love that song ^^ NOT everything in this magical world is QUIIiiite what it seeeems...

Ahem... so, nice progress there and nice score on Take Back the City Edrums. Gosh I wonder how many old typos exist in my scores but still go unnoticed because noone else has a score in at least on RB when someone else has a score in, I can do a quick Compare Users to see if there's an abnormally big difference. Happened again a few days ago on drums I'm so good at typing numbers.

Anyway, so BH Edrums and Evox virtually finished... what's next ? More gh5 vox ?
Peachfanclub  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait wtf is wrong with Turn Off the Light
8/7/18 - Fury of the Storm FC

On Jan 24, 2016, AdamHero wrote:
peach you are good at guitar hero
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Peachfanclub PSN Name: Peachfanclub Wii Friend Code: 0475108893170582
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has a glitch on drums (expert at least, as I don't remember other difficulties), but other than that, nothing It's a really cool song to play on vox. Very satisfying to fc, too !
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have typos? I just kinda assumed you had a better head for pathing on Drums than I do (even if Easy is as brain-dead as "find the place with the most kicks" half the time). I usually don't expect to do better than you; except on Medium, for some strange reason. Both GHVH and GHM are nearly all 1st places for me, and some of the ones that aren't I could very easily take if I wanted to.

Thanks for the heads-up about TOtL XDrums, though I don't think I'll be going for that FGFC anytime soon. As for what's up next...scorewise it's the usual suspects of GH3, RB2 and RBN(2), though this time I'm going to be on Easy since sjay must've done some stuff there. I also have GHWT in the mix as well. Drums was also taken care of with the rest of the BH songs I played, so it'll be Vox then Guitar (Bass is still left out, as usual).

FGFC-wise...the only outstanding EFGFCs left are RB2 and 3 EDrums, Blitz EDrums, and WoR EDrums and Vox. Every other game now effectively has an EOMBFGFC (or virtually, in BH's case). I'm not entirely keen on doing a MFGFC rush at the moment, nevermind that I'm still kinda ticked off at GH's vocal engine to try. Besides, Medium through Expert are going to be dealt with wholesale instead of doing the FGFCs first and DLC second. I'll build up to the FGFCs eventually, but it won't be at the forefront, however tempting it is to race you to 200 FGFCs. You already have a lead due to the GH Vocals FSFCs that I can't really beat.

arvain  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah ok, fair enough. Well, all that should keep you pretty busy for a while :)

voidedalive2x wrote:
You have typos? I just kinda assumed you had a better head for pathing on Drums than I do (even if Easy is as brain-dead as "find the place with the most kicks" half the time). I usually don't expect to do better than you; except on Medium, for some strange reason. Both GHVH and GHM are nearly all 1st places for me, and some of the ones that aren't I could very easily take if I wanted to.

Nah I don't have too many, but I did have to fix some. Usually I realize right when the fgfc is done, when there's someone to compare. In the middle of my poorly/unpathed scores, if there's a song that someone else fc'd, but I'm 50k behind, or 30k ahead, I can only assume it's a typo (like your score on Take Back the City). Sometimes instead of 150175 I type 15075... or 1500175 for example. Either one digit gets doubled, or skipped. Owell.

Also yep, I confirm I used no path on ghSH, ghM, ghVH, gh5, BH or ghWoR Mdrums : I remember rushing through the Mdrums fsfc over the course of summer break 2011 (those were 2 intense weeks). Only used paths on ghWT.

For some weird, painful reason, I did use paths on Edrums WT, BH gh5 and WoR... not as optimal as I thought, but decent : pathing Edrums is trickier than you think, given that pedals are worth more points, but are not always numerous enough to make activating on them worth more points. Another example of a typo/misplaced score is this one I just saw it now while browsing my scores to see which game were pathed or not.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 61, 62, 63  Next
Page 40 of 63

Jump to: