ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Band Hero FC Breakdown?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:28 am    Post subject: Band Hero FC Breakdown? Reply with quote

Hi, I've been looking for a Band Hero Vocals FC Breakdown and couldn't find one. I've been told that Turn Off The Light, Rock Star, American Pie (due to its length), Kids, ABC, Honky Tonk Women and Steal My Kisses are among the hardest, but what about the rest? I'd like to have some sort of list so I could at least have an idea of how hard this game is.

Thanks!

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually wondering this too for some time, and I'm suprised there's no breakdown yet. I haven't seen most of the vocals charts on BH yet but judging from what I've seen, I can safely say ABC, American Pie and Turn Off The Light are among the three hardest, I might be wrong though. Hang Me Up To Dry might be the easiest, not sure on that either. There's not many GH vocalists around now either, so that kinda sucks :/
GingerBraFace  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if enough people are interested to do a full FC breakdown, particularly on the vocal side of things. But if someone was to make one I'd be willing to cast a vote *hint hint* ;D

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: GingerBraFace PSN Name: GingerBraFace Wii Friend Code: 390546319559
UndeadFil13QC  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GingerBraFace wrote:
Not sure if enough people are interested to do a full FC breakdown, particularly on the vocal side of things. But if someone was to make one I'd be willing to cast a vote *hint hint* ;D

If we were to make one based on community votes, that would require a ton of time and at least a dozen people who are familiar with pretty much all the charts, which I don't believe is possible on this day. I'd stick with a biased one just to get a general idea of what stands where in terms of difficulty.

EDIT: I have started making some sort of breakdown with only the songs I have FCed so far. I'll keep updating it as I go through the game.

1. Hang Me Up To Dry
  2. Dirty Little Secret
  3. Whip It
  4. Do You Really Want To Hurt Me
  5. Lips Of An Angel
  6. Pictures Of You
  7. Let's Dance
  8. Paralyzer
  9. A Million Ways
  10. She Will Be Loved
  11. The Impression That I Get
  12. Bring Me To Life
  13. Wannabe
  14. Like Whoa
  15. American Pie
  16. Turn Off The Light

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
mrcool909090  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
American Pie (due to its length)

American Pie isent hard due to its length. Even though that is a factor, there are some parts that need a fairly big range, with some random falsettos in there for good measure
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Vocals All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: