Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Unofficial ScoreHero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66, 67, 68  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greenbaymackey  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time I see you post this and there is little or no action it bums me out. Maybe someday I'll come try to find some more expert bass points. I know I'll at least play the DS games again at some point. I'm just having way too much fun with RB4 to want to play any GH.
UltraHeroABC5  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greenbaymackey wrote:
Every time I see you post this and there is little or no action it bums me out. Maybe someday I'll come try to find some more expert bass points. I know I'll at least play the DS games again at some point. I'm just having way too much fun with RB4 to want to play any GH.

lol I'm kind of the same way with RB3, grinding challenges and all that. I rarely play any GH now :P

also bushi, just saying if you want to only update the bass board every 2 weeks or something like that, I'm completely fine with that.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/05/2017, enjoy. If you celebrate it, its Cinco de Mayo, enjoy (sorry arvain). There was action on Easy and Hard Bass this week. For Easy, we had sjay add a healthy 13,040 points, nice work there. Finally, for Hard it was UltraHeroABC5 on the Grand Total board with a massive gain of 1,067,177 points, moving up to 40th place. Decent week for Bass, I will give the nod to UltraHeroABC5 for a very nice point increase for one week. Lets hope for more of the same next week.

As for me, work, RAIN, Diablo3. So work has been a lot of hurry up and wait, we got the testing ready, then pretty much wait for calls when stuff doesn't work, otherwise nice and quiet. Diablo3, I am continuing the grind of legendary gems to 70, I have 15 more 69 rifts to run by my calculations, or about 2 hours worth, and that would put me at guardian + trying out all the gear specs I want for the season + 70 gems at only 4 of 10 weeks in. I guess after that, I will push the Shadow spec (surprisingly powerful and fun) to see what GR I can get, then stockpile GR tokens and run bounties. I mean I could augment the Shadow set and then level more gems, but I am kinda burned out, and will be at 800 para after 4 weeks, something I thought would not have been possible just two seasons ago.
Rain wise, we had near record rainfall in two seperate 48 hour totals. We had record flooding on one of the larger rivers, the Meramec, which would be considered a major river if it weren't for the fact that the largest merger of two rivers in the world (Missouri meets the Mississippi here) weren't also in the area. As such, I had minor seepage into my basement, and I pulled out 5 and 7 seven gallons of water with the shopvac respectively Sunday and yesterday. We only get water in the basement when the water table gets excessively high, but record rain will do that. Over the weekend we got 7.5 inches over two days, and Wed + Th we got nearly another 5 inches. Consider we get 36 inches a YEAR here and you get the idea. Monsoon indeed. Needless to say, I will be happy with dry weather all next week. Other than that, not much to say, have a great week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/11/2017, enjoy. There was only action on the Hard Bass boards this week. Thanks to UltraHeroABC5, who's 775,836 points on the Grand Total board made updating worthwhile. Ultra is still 4.5 million points from the Hard Total column, so he has something to shoot for. Things are pretty quiet these days, now that you all have effectively exhausted your goals on the GH side, I guess its all about the RB side, which this doesn't track. Ah well, hopefully more action next week.

As for me, work, Diablo3, exercise. Work has been almost a lot of just hurry up and wait, making sure testing is going well, then staying out of the way. Diablo3, I finished grinding the legendary gems all to 70. Then I ran a GR83 with the Shadow Impale set with zero augments, beating my end of season record from last season which had 200 more para and full augments and ancients. Now, I have augmented the 5 pieces that are better than my NS gear pieces, and get to level up those 5 legendary gems again. That is another 1.5 hours of regular rift grinding for tokens, then likely 8 hours total of GR grinding, so like 10 hours left. After that, if I have a piece worth augmenting I begin again, otherwise its retest to see if I can make the leaderboard (90 this season compared to 82 last), and stockpiling GR tokens and bounty mats. I helped the wife and my good personal friend both finish chapter 4, the only ones they cared about so I feel good about that. I am back to exercising, this will be the second time this week, first time I have done twice since the surgery. Hopefully, that goes well and I can start ramping things up and actually losing weight. Have a good week all.
The Unofficial Score Hero GH Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1638203#1638203
The Unofficial Score Hero RB Guitar leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703852#703852
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass GH leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=107740
The Unofficial Score Hero Bass RB leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=703842#703842
The Unofficial Cross Platform FGFC leaderboard for X/H/M/E: http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=108548
bushidox  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/18/2017, data is from yesterday, enjoy. There was action for every board this week on bass! For Easy, we had sjay gain 8,568 points, nice work there. On Medium, we had sjay again, this time with 4,176 points. Over on Hard, it was sjay with 14,964 points, and UltraHeroABC5 with 1,158,719 points still 2.5 million from getting onto the first columns. Finally, for Expert, it was sjay with 28,820 points, and chocotricks with 328,614 points. I will give the nod to chocotricks, just to give it to someone else for a change, sorry sjay 4 boards is impressive, but voter fatigue and all javascript:emoticon('') . Great week, I guess everyone has more/some time after semesters are ending, lets keep it up for next week.

As for me, work, Diablo3, exercise, pool. Work has been pretty quiet, testing is wrapping up, and after that we get to start for the real work of summer. Diablo3, I managed to actually get some usable primal ancient items, so once I finally managed to get all the gems back up to 70, I augmented 5 new items and am grinding those 5 gems back up from 0. This has the side effect of getting me up to 840 paragon, with a full 4 weeks left to play minimum, maybe 1000 paragon isn't out of the realm of reality. Plus, I have yet to really push GR with the Shadow build since the augments, maybe I can get a 90. Exercise seems to be going well, with no real pain in the knee, but tenderness after a good workout, I think that is a good sign. I will try to ramp it up more next week, now that I have the pool out of the way.

Now for arvain's favorite part, pool saga. So, on Saturday, I decided to take the cover off the pool and see what the condition was. Well, due to the enormous amount of rain we had, the level was a lot lower, but it was nice and clean, with just a few leaves in it. Also, I got the cover drained and off with almost no contamination in the pool, only the second time ever I managed that. Cleaned off the deck, cleaned the tarp, dried and put away the tarp and added a ton of water to the pool.

Went out and checked it the next day, and the water level was lower. Found out that the pool wall around the skimmer was leaking, a LOT. Like streams of water shooting out of it a lot. Also, hoses and such had small leaks. Great. Did some research and found out that it was probably a leak on the pool side of the skimmer. Removed the faceplate to the pool side, and the gaskets had totally dry rotted, to the point that they crumbled into dust at the touch. Also found out that the idiot that first installed the pool had made the opening too big for the skimmer, hence why it leaked into the pool wall. Got a patch repair kit for the vinyl, and new gaskets. Installed all that and added water. Now the pool wall leaks only a tiny bit at the skimmer, and I wonder if I still need to tighten things a bit.

Checked for other leaks and found out the pump was leaking at the basket. Discovered that the patch job we had done not only didn't work, but that it was broken all the way around. Had to buy a new basket, again (3 years ago I replaced it) and install that. Tightened various clamps and hoses and most of the other leaks have stopped. I think I will probably replace the 4 foot hose between the filter and the intake as its leaking on both ends, even if they are small. At the bottom of the pump that hose is also leaking. So, I will try tightening a few connections, and see if making the skimmer pull some with the pump will cause that to stop leaking.

All these minor leaks, including the pool wall by the skimmer, only occur when the pump is running, about 2 to 4 hours a day typically, and I don't see any leaks at all when its not leaking. That's potentially good news, and if I can slow the leaks down to slow drips I will likely call that good enough. I mean you probably lose 5 to 10 gallons of water a day just from evaporation, so a leak of less than a gallon a day is minor indeed. Over two days of running the pump the level has gone down less than an inch. Other than that, I just need to finish balancing chemicals, and vacuum again on the pool to use it. Costs for repair: $20 for the gasket kit, $8 for the patch kit, $40 for the new basket assembly, all in all not terrible. Fun times, have a great day all.
sjay  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha Good call on giving someone else the nod Bushidox. 4 boards was hardly impressive. It was 2 songs for each if that brings it in to context... No effort what so ever

Anyway let's hope for another cool update next week.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Pinkie was just the last in a long line of users to ask why I don't have these boards for the RB side. Originally, I was inspired by the threads over there, but they have become defunct. Also, the thought of setting them up seemed, a bit daunting to say the least. I spent 6 hours reverse engineering DrSham's bass board, and created a template to use for the RB games. For a point of comparison, the Bass boards pull data from 10 games, so 10 total data scrawls. The new RB ones pull data from 64 games/imports.

It was a lot of effort to include all the games plus all the import combos, and they don't have an all platforms options on that side, you get the idea. Further, I totaled them all up, and at first singe was near 200% of the totals on both columns. I then realized that I had to take the max score for a given game/import, not just total them all up. This will also hurt those people that say put in scores for 61 songs on one platform but the other 3 on another, ala RB1 guitar, but seemed the most reasonable solution. It is a work in progress, but I have two boards for your viewing pleasure:

RB%20Expert%20Bass%2005222017_zps6nqy7cca.png
RB%20Hard%20Bass%2005222017_zpshin1thlq.png
RB%20Medium%20Bass%2005222017_zpst5y89sin.png
RB%20Easy%20Bass%2005222017_zpsfnj6r4vn.png
As you can see, the Easy bass board was my first attempt, and there are a LOT fewer players on Easy than Expert. I need to obviously add more names into the Easy one, and then edit the Expert one to include both Medium and Hard. Then they can be automated, etc. Also, the question becomes how to determine highest Community total, although I suppose I can have it do a Max value across the totals from all the game/imports. For now, I just picked 360 versions of the games that seemed to have the highest totals. As such, the Community Total values may be off by a few percent, but should be reasonably close.

A note on the import thing. Lets take ACDC as an example. For ACDC, you have 4 boards, one for PS2, 360, PS3 and Wii in RB1. Then, you can import it into RB2 for 360 and PS3, into RB3 for 360 and PS3, and into RB4 for XB1 and PS4. That means that for the Max value it looks at 10 possible combinations and pulls your highest total across those 10 for your total. Like I said before, if you mix and match scores in platforms/games/imports, then it shorts you a bit, but otherwise works fine.

The first column contains totals for RB1 + TBRB + LRB + GDRB + RB2 + RB3. The second column add RB4 + RBB + ACDC to the first column. This seperates the sets into last gen disk games, and every RB game conveniently. Before you ask, no, I have intentions of including LRB on the DS (did anyone actually play that?), RBU, or RBN. At present, the plan is to have leaderboards for Bass and Guitar, but if there is enough interest, its possible I might do a drum and vocal set of boards.

Curious to know what you guys think, what questions you have, and any suggestions you might have to make them better. Obviously, when they are ready to go, I will post all this over on the RB side of things. Maybe it can do to that community what these boards have achieved over here.

Last edited by bushidox on Mon May 22, 2017 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

count me in on that. might be pick up interest on the blue side as it's pretty much dead these days. it also motivate me a lot as I push forward RB wise. I need to catch up the last 10 years.

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find it absolutely hilarious that I'm 1st on all of the games in EBass, somehow. Does no one have a FGFC of RB4 EBass yet? Also interesting to see BriamBAM, of all people, at first. Just not expecting that.

Don't know why VLefty isn't on EBass board, though. I have scores inputted on TBRB and GDRB, at least, so it should be on the left board somewhere around 16th or 15th. I'd rather it not be on there because there are no scores inputted, not because it's an alt of mine.

Still, I would be very interested in Drums/Vox boards, but only if you have time, Bushi. Trying to man GH boards, the FGFC boards and RB boards at the same time (with all the BTS logistics involved) would be a whole lot of work, so while I'd like to see it, I'd rather you stick with what you can manage for now.

This would also at least make me interesting in looking into RB squeezing since I don't feel like RB is very conducive to squeezing at all. No promises though.

As for questions, though, what are you going to do for scores on RB-GDRB vs. RB3/4 and the fact that the latter two count band-sync OD (forget the actual name) on single player as well as band play? That's gotta inflate the scores a bit.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
arvain  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That looks pretty cool but indeed, the lack of "all platforms" quickly makes things tedious... Anyway, interested I am. (you know what else is tedious? Typing this from my phone)
bushidox  

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good question void, and unless someone can come up with a fair way to approximate a score adjustment I will just have to let the scores from 3/4 stand for imports. I wondered why the few people who had scores in for multiple imports of GD were higher in the later games. I will attempt to see if I can get the other two boards ready this week and posted. Once they are automated its really not a big deal. The drawback is just having the time to let them run. Based on how they run now, the Easy and Expert boards took close to the same amount of time, about 15 minutes each. If I were to use PinkiePie's idea though, I would update the RB side one week and the GH the alternating week, swapping back and forth each week. That seems reasonable, especially as things slow down. Also, void, you must have missed the part where I said I haven't inputted all the names yet on the Easy board.

Edit: boards are now live for RB Bass, go check it out!
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/24/2017, enjoy. There was action on just Easy and Hard this week, pretty typical. For Easy, we had sjay earn 6,564 points, a decent haul there and getting closer to the top 10. Over on Hard, it was UltraHeroABC5, earn 168,335 points on the Grand Total, nice work. I will give the nod to UltraHero for most points, nice gain this week. Lets hope for more action next week.

As for me, work, Diablo3, pool, RB boards. Work, school got out yesterday, so the real fun is about to begin. Diablo3, I managed a GR85, finished leveling gems, and now am down to pushing GRs, or stockpiling stuff. The pool is finally good to go, my friend and I worked hard on it and it only now leaks next to the skimmer on the pool wall, and only when its above where I normally try to keep the level anyway. The leak is slow, and its at exactly the point I was worried about, the tiny gap between the patches where the screws go through. I think I can live with that. The RB boards are ready to go, and the Bass board is live. I just need to post the Guitar ones. We will see if I do vocals and drums, and I am leaning towards the idea of Pinkie to alternate weeks of GH and RB updates. What do you all think? Have a good week all.
bushidox  

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leaderboards are up to date, for today, 05/31/2017. This week marks the last week that the boards will be updated weekly, from now on they will be bi-weekly, with GH one week and RB the other, alternating. We had action on Hard and Expert Bass this week, pretty good. For Hard, we had UltraHeroABC5 gain an impressive 1,195,343 points on the Grand Total board, moving up three spots, but still is sitting right at 1 million from the first boards, keep it up. Finally, for Expert, it was chocotricks making his triumphant return, with a massive 5,605,318 points and jumping 10 full spots all the way up to 18th. Chocotricks gets the nod of the week, and it looks like he is celebrating being done for the semester with a GH binge, good for him. Lets hope for more action next week, maybe choco can finish out the series in scores, or Ultra can get on the first Hard boards.

As for me, Diablo3, pool, work. Diablo3 is at a doldrums point. The legendary gems are all where I wanted to get them to, and I managed a GR88 after 5 tries. I likely will be unable to go any higher without more ancients and therefore more augments, and as I need a GR91 to get and stay on the leaderboard, it looks like I am at the end point there. This is the 9th week, and the last two seasons have been 10 weeks, so its off to stockpile GR tokens and bounty mats, and get to 900 para at least (I am at 894 right now). If we are extremely lucky, they will release the Necromancer between seasons, but likely that is another season away, as there has no pricing point info given out. Work has been very busy this week, with lots of Professional Development setup, mostly outside our district. That runs through next Tuesday, and then off to start the summer projects.

The pool is stable, clean, and a bit on the cool side at 74 degrees. The pool wall continues to seep around the skimmer down to about the 1" mark of the skimmer despite my best efforts. This is problematic, as this is the very bottom of the ladder, and the very top of the inlet pipe. Having the inlet above water aerates the water, and makes the pool not circulate as well, and makes it very noisy, and likely annoying to my neighbors. Next, when the water level goes down a bit, I will attempt to caulk the edges of the skimmer inside and out, and barring that working, will put a vinyl patch just across the entire lower half of the skimmer. I would prefer to actually use the skimmer, but it may be more effort than its worth to replace it, at least until we replace the vinyl liner and/or pool walls that have become damaged over the years. We shall see. Other than that, have a good two weeks all, this begins the bi-weekly updates for the boards.
Voidedlefty  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Bushi, you think you can do a quick tally-up of points for this account when you update both GH boards? I'm interested in a quick check on how far away I am from being on the boards here.

GH Accomplishments
RB Accomplishments

FC count: 9
PinkiePie91  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Little over 10 million off for X bass... Hmm. I guess I'll go for the BH FGFC after I finish off GH:VH probably tomorrow and should be a smidge away or on the boards. Also many thanks again Bushi!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Rivalries All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 66, 67, 68  Next
Page 59 of 68

Jump to: